"Just the tip" is PeP called for?

So I met with this "PreP" guy, but who knows, is not like he comes with all his Rx paperwork. 

I told him I didn't want to bottom, but he tried anyway.   It had been a long long time for me, so I allowed a little tease.

Really, it wasn't even "just the tip".  I don't think his full head even penetrated.   More just the tip separating the rectum,  spreading it to feel contact inside the outermost muscle, but not fully opening it.

Is this cause to go get PeP.?   Or just paranoid?

Edit... although he was thrusting rather hard, I could still control the penetration.   It not like bearing down was squeezing *around* his head.

Edited by 408curious
Additional

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'd hesitate to call this "paranoid" but honestly, the chances of an HIV infection from something like this are exceedingly slim.

Thanks.   After posting I found a dated but interesting stat sheet.  It said with a poz top, the likelyhood of transmission is 1/70 with ejaculation and 1/154 without.   I have to imagine 1/2x to 1/10x that for what I describe.