Getting Into Scat

Hey I have seen very surprisingly little scat content anywhere on this site. I know this is the extreme fetish section, but is there some hidden rule against it? 

Whether or not this is the site or the forum for these nasty desires, I would very much love to continue a discussion on becoming more and more of a shit pig. Any other sites or forums that might help me out? Anyone with similar desires / interests should post here too!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Scat isn't allowed on this site, per rawtop.

Go to scatboi dot com, or mbh dot com. Mbh (My Brown Hanky) has lots of vids, scatboi doesnt. Last I knew, you have to have someone invite you to get on mbh.

2 hours ago, jeff238 said:

Scat isn't allowed on this site, per rawtop.

I find it really strange that any kinks would not be allowed here, especially considering this is relatively tame and doesn't hurt anyone, compared to the backroom kinks and many people posting about wanting to stealth and spread diseases to others, both knowing and unknowing parties. That is just so arbitrary.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 8/8/2022 at 10:21 AM, BellyAndBriefs said:

I find it really strange that any kinks would not be allowed here

If you actually read the rules, which are prominently posted in the general discussion section and pinned to the top, they explain quite clearly what things are not allowed on the site as well as why. In this case scat is legally obscene and therefore against the law - it is not protected by the First Amendment right to free speech.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 8/10/2022 at 5:37 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

This came up on my posts^^^have I committed a crime?

No, you're fine. The system automatically flags certain posts for moderation before they go live. That message is just to let you know why your post isn't appearing immediately - it is being held until a moderator can look at it. The system notifies us right away that something needs attention, so usually one of us can check it reasonably quickly.

• Thanks 1