2 loads on a Monday

Warmnsalty

Great start to the week. As usual, I was hungry for cock and cum on Grindr and A4A hoping to get lucky. Bingo, guy I've sucked off a couple times was on Grindr and interested, had a buddy who would also use me. After some back and forth it's set. I head over to his place, find him face down on the bed. I strip and start giving him a rubdown. After a few minutes he rolls over and I go to work on his cock. It's not the biggest but shoots a delicious load. So I'm edging him with my mouth and hear the door open, my ass is up and ready. Guy #2 is married, he doesn't say anything, I hear him rip open a condom, next thing I know he's pressing into my smooth hole. mmm Finally a real cock, haven't had a real cock in months. I'm working my buddy with my mouth as married guy is pumping my ass. Pace picks up and he drives deep... he's unloading... he pulls out. I keep sucking then take a break, and turn around to unwrap married guy and dump that delicious seed into my mouth. Then go back to work on my buddy. With load #1 in my belly I'm eager for more. I work hard on getting him there.  He starts to moan and then lets loose. His delicious cum floods my mouth, I let it collect and then swallow it all. Milk that last few drops from his softening cock and smear it on my cheek. I dress and leave a happy man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mmmm Monday's are my new favorite day. Today, I took two loads again. Not the same guys as last week, and this time one in my mouth and one in my smooth hole.  I'm on a roll.  Married gay guy I've sucked a few times hits me up, am I up for two cocks today? Hell ya. Set up a time and prep. My guy has wanted to fuck me but hasn't been able to because of timing. Told him I'd be prepped so if he and his buddy wanted to top me I'd be ready. I walked in to the bedroom, they're both there naked. I hit my knees and start sucking them both, taking turns as I work their hard trobbing cocks. My buddy is early 50s, nice 7" cock, his buddy is 30, married to F. After taking turns sucking them for about 15 min, buddy moves behind me and rubs his cock on my smooth hole. Little lube and in he goes.  Mmmmm he's fucking me, I'm pushing against his thrusts, loving the feeling as I work on his buddy with my mouth. I get a good fucking for 5 min or so, pulls out now and then... then slides back in. Guy in my mouth is loving it, watching me take cock while I'm begging for his load.  My buddy is picking up the pace, I'm begging for him to pull out and feed me.  He takes a big thrust and stays balls deep, mmmm I'm getting bred.  So I bury my head into his buddys crotch and inhale his cock, begging for his load. He's throat fucking me, holding my head down. My buddy pulls out.... I am now on a mission to swallow his buddy.  After a couple minutues he says no.. I want some of that ass. So he gets up and walks behind me.  Slides right into my cummy hole and goes to work. My buddy is soft but offering my his cock, I'm licking him while 30 yo it going to town on my ass. I'm using my ass to work his cock and meet his thrusts. I'm begging him to feed me, begging. I just got one in my ass... now I want to get fed. After a few minutes.. he pulls out. Don't think he bred me... nope, he moves to my mouth and gives me his cock head. I take it in... and then he releases... mmmm delicious seed floods my mouth. Few good squirts. I collect his load in my mouth and swallow... milking the last drops from his softening cock. We dress and new guy and I leave. When I get home I'm use my finger to feel my cummy slick hole. Damn that's the way to start a monday. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Warmnsalty said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE married cum nothing better

Me too!! I find when I bottom for married tops they do and have me do all the things the wife wouldn't do.. 

Some can be kinky as shit!

• 2 weeks later...

After trying all week, finally got lucky yesterday. My married gay buddy, who bred me a couple weeks ago was trying to set up another tag team. I show up at the agreed time but he says he's struck out with another cock. No worries, his cock and cum will do fine. I go to work on his cock as it hardens in my mouth. Giving him nice long cock worship session. LOVE using my mouth and tongue to explore a hard cock. Every now and then taking him down my throat and letting him feel himself buried in my throat. I'm begging him for his load. Ask him if he's going to breed me again, no he says since it's just me and I know how much you love to swallow I'll just use your mouth. MMMM I knew I liked this guy. I go back to working on his cock, tonguing his piss slit.... I feel his balls tighten and it's on. After over 20 minutes of worship I feel his delicious seed start filling my mouth. Open up and let him see his work and swallow. Then go back to gently sucking his sensitive cock as is softens. Now I need to find a cock for today.