Hollowed out bucket cunt

I'm pretty much a total top, I've no interest in bottoming but I have a total obsession with hollowing out my hole with giant toys.  Just treated myself to a 'XXL Boss Hogg', look it up on xhamster and you'll see the effect it has.  Brutal yet gentle due to the softness.  Any video you watch featuring it results in a seriously, noticeably altered hole, no coming back from it & that's exactly what I'm aiming for.  Permanent, noticeable alteration. 

After playing with big toys for 8 years it's nice to finally see permanent changes, developing a nice, ruined slit & each time I use it it just gets better.  This might be my final size, at least for now but once I get too slack I can see myself buying an XXXL.  I have been mostly playing solo for long sessions, like 18 hour sessions, really hollowing myself out.  A day off afterwards then back again.  Napping with it in.  If you're interested in mutual sessions and like getting bred then I'm interested in hearing from you.  I'm in Glasgow but I travel all over the UK.  Only interested in long sessions with the goal of extreme wrecking and alteration.  If you're a total bottom then that's cool but mutual wrecking is very appealing.  I'm happy to just work on you but if you want to help me make visible, permanent alterations then I'd be up for it.  I've been lurking on this site for 10+ years, this is my first message, happy to share how my tastes have developed & what my goals are.   

Anybody else here that doesn't care that your hole is ruined for conventional tastes?  Anybody else that doesn't really see an end point for how destroyed you want to be?  I've always been told I have a classically 'pretty' arse, nice and round, neat & tidy.  Since I got the XXL Boss Hogg it's noticeably dropped, looks 'saggier' and it only looks full and round like it used to when it's stuffed to the max.  These changes have only just started, I can't stop thinking about how much better my arse is gonna be after every time.  It's an obsession, a deep desire and a promise I've made to myself.  Anyway, if you've got this far, thanks for reading my first submission, I'm interested to hear your replies.

@saveloy thanks for your post... very hot and I did went to xhamster and saw those videos with that monster....
Oh my goodness, I immediately had a hard one in my hand... As you can see in my avatar photo that I am here pretty much underway...
For a couple of years it too turned in a slit... If I check now it is a star again... all because I don't get any practise at all.
Very frustrating but I hope to make up for it one day and then it will be an orgy that will be Oscar material

On 8/12/2022 at 11:59 PM, saveloy said:

I'm pretty much a total top, I've no interest in bottoming but I have a total obsession with hollowing out my hole with giant toys.  Just treated myself to a 'XXL Boss Hogg', look it up on xhamster and you'll see the effect it has.  Brutal yet gentle due to the softness.  Any video you watch featuring it results in a seriously, noticeably altered hole, no coming back from it & that's exactly what I'm aiming for.  Permanent, noticeable alteration. 

After playing with big toys for 8 years it's nice to finally see permanent changes, developing a nice, ruined slit & each time I use it it just gets better.  This might be my final size, at least for now but once I get too slack I can see myself buying an XXXL.  I have been mostly playing solo for long sessions, like 18 hour sessions, really hollowing myself out.  A day off afterwards then back again.  Napping with it in.  If you're interested in mutual sessions and like getting bred then I'm interested in hearing from you.  I'm in Glasgow but I travel all over the UK.  Only interested in long sessions with the goal of extreme wrecking and alteration.  If you're a total bottom then that's cool but mutual wrecking is very appealing.  I'm happy to just work on you but if you want to help me make visible, permanent alterations then I'd be up for it.  I've been lurking on this site for 10+ years, this is my first message, happy to share how my tastes have developed & what my goals are.   

Anybody else here that doesn't care that your hole is ruined for conventional tastes?  Anybody else that doesn't really see an end point for how destroyed you want to be?  I've always been told I have a classically 'pretty' arse, nice and round, neat & tidy.  Since I got the XXL Boss Hogg it's noticeably dropped, looks 'saggier' and it only looks full and round like it used to when it's stuffed to the max.  These changes have only just started, I can't stop thinking about how much better my arse is gonna be after every time.  It's an obsession, a deep desire and a promise I've made to myself.  Anyway, if you've got this far, thanks for reading my first submission, I'm interested to hear your replies.

that totally describes me. The looser iam the happier i am. Goal is a mare size mancunt with a minimum foot long prolapse. i stuff my hole with oversize toys nearly everyday and seek out sex that will leave me loose and more ruin. I love how my rectum has started to obviously fall to where it is noticable between my beefy ass cheeks. Vac pumping is helping to pull it out further. i am hosed out everyday so i can indulge in the kind of sodomy i need. And as you can see from my profile pic, I am nice and loose, but i want it bigger, deep and long prolapse.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

@saveloy what a great post! Also in Glasgow here, and have been looking for a partner to take things to the next level.  Pure bottom here, and wanting to be force trained as you described- long periods of training and hole wrecking while instilling an insatiable desire to be reduced to a gaping hole. Would definitely love to chat further if interested. Like you, have been on site for a while and this is my first reply!

Well I have a new fist and XXL toy friend... Bottom on PrEP.
Yeahhhh....

He is a total bottom but he loves to get fisted and hard fucked with one of his many ass wreckers... and he loves to use me the same... very long fisting sessions with breaks.
Unfortunately I am not as open and deep as he is but we like the same things... He also fucked me - cock only but unfortunately he didn't come and I love cum...
The first time we went at it for five hours and it was a great beginning.

He wants more of me and my fists and he wants to train me to get as deep as he is... He is very patience. We're still exploring each others needs and wishes and how far each can go.

Tomorrow morning we'll go at it again...

Very exited.

[the person on the photo is not him but the huge toy, is one of those he can handle and uses all the time]

4a7c5b28-3b40-4dda-9544-0214d4b3fac2.jpeg

• Piggy 1