Where to get loads in Madrid?

Just wondering if any of you can give good pointers for where a beefy white American daddy like me can get loads in Madrid? I'll be going there in early October. 

I posted the question on the Bare Spain Telegram group and so far have been told…

I'm traveling with my husband who's not nearly as big of a pig as I am. So places that appeal to both pigs and more vanilla guys are a plus. STRONG gives him the ability to dance while I'm taking loads, so that's a big plus. The Cage is probably only an option on Fridays since other nights require you to get naked, or be into fisting, or whatever and he may not be in the mood.

These also look interesting…

• Boyberry
  • Hot (a bear bar with a dark room)

Those are bars open earlier where I can go off to a back room and take a load or two while my husband's having a drink. Then we can have a late dinner (I don't like to eat when I'm going to a sex club, but if I've already gotten a load or two, then dinner is a possibility.)

Am I missing other "sex bars" (bars with backrooms)? I mean there are regular bars I want to try (El Bulldog, Bears Bar, Pub Gris) but I don't think any of those have backrooms. 

There are also saunas/bathhouses/sex clubs, but not sure what to think of them - which ones are best for loads, etc…

• Sauna Center - must have a bar since I see promos where admission includes a drink
  • Sauna Paraiso - has a pool, not particularly close to our hotel
  • Sauna Octopus (same owner as Paraiso) - has a pool and a bar, advertises as being bear friendly, but also not all that close to the hotel
  • Centerbeach Sauna (formerly Principe? same owner as other two?) - I think this was supposed to be a big deal but Google Maps is showing it as "temporarily closed" - not sure if covid killed it, but the last updates on their website seem to be late July.
  • Sauna Lavapiés - all I see in the reviews is that it's huge - not sure what to think of this one.
  • Attack Fetish Club 

There are a lot of options (plus ones I don't know about), so need some advice…

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sort of local to Madrid and I've done most of these sites you mention many times over

The best places without any kind of doubt to get loads are:

* Dark room of Sauna Octopus. Afternoons 4-8pm. Just grab a hard cock, suck it and in seconds man is playing with your ass and breeding you. It's dark, but works. Avg 4-5 loads for me/evening.
* Firewood on sundays. Just a the best cruise bar on sundays to everything else by a long long long shot. Great play spaces and people fucking bare everywhere. A few condom pullers but easy to ignore. People are not picky and are there to play. 

Special mentions:

Hot - Hot IS a fantastic bar. but as of a few weeks ago dark room downstairs was closed. 

Sauna Paraiso - really younger crowd. bears usually get nothing. place gets raided by police all the time. don't bring poppers.

Attack Club - Very hit or miss. Barely anyone fucks. Younger drugged up crowd.

Cage - cage is fun, you just have to get into it. I totally recommend naked days if that's an option. Check busiest times on google as it's pretty dead most of the time but fun when not.

Strong - Strong is fun. you do have to work quite a bit to get loads but they happen. can swap between the dance space and cruise area.

Avoid:

The Ring Private - This place is now absolutely pathetic. Filled with picky queens walking around for eternity and no one does anything. Everyone looking for the blue prince for a fuck. It was fun pre-pandemic but most of the interesting clientele hasn't come back. Friday's was their day.

Meat Rack - same as Ring Private. Tons of young picky dudes walking around. Hot action is very very far and between. 

Boyberry - Really boring for me. typical dressed cruise bar, people very picky. 

Sauna Center - mostly empty

Centerbeash sauna - Really dead town most of the time. 

Principe is closed forever sadly. was fun.

Don't have much info on the other places you mentioned.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 12:31 AM, rawfuckr said:

* Dark room of Sauna Octopus. Afternoons 4-8pm. Just grab a hard cock, suck it and in seconds man is playing with your ass and breeding you. It's dark, but works. Avg 4-5 loads for me/evening.

This is weekdays, weekends or every day?

• 3 months later...

I got a few loads in The Cage pre pandemic... I found the place small, kind of dirty and incredible sleazy - which I like because I am an all loads cum slut no questions asked. 
I got fucked a couple of times while in a sling but after a while the guys lost interest and it got slow...
I hope soon to visit again and definitely try the two other spots; Sauna Octopus and Firewood as mentioned by @rawfuckr

On 4/12/2023 at 1:02 PM, ffWhole said:

I got a few loads in The Cage pre pandemic... I found the place small, kind of dirty and incredible sleazy - which I like because I am an all loads cum slut no questions asked. 
I got fucked a couple of times while in a sling but after a while the guys lost interest and it got slow...
I hope soon to visit again and definitely try the two other spots; Sauna Octopus and Firewood as mentioned by @rawfuckr

The pandemic has completely altered the dynamic for the cruise places in Madrid. Big losers, in terms of BB action, are The Ring and The Cage. 

The Cage is really not happening these days after the pandemic... empty most of the time, and they completely lost the sunday afternoon. Bizarre given the phenomenal location. Most folks have moved to the firewood, specially on Sundays which still reigns supreme... Firewood it's just a phenomenal party with so many eager men ready to play without hang ups. Hope Firewood sundays last a long time, but these things popularity come and go. 

The Ring is still busy but there's very little fucking and people are super picky for even just blowjobs. 

New mention would be Strong. The backroom is simply insane on busy days, but not in a particularly good way. There IS lots of BB going on, but it gets so packed that people are going to push you around, spill drinks, break glasses and similar while you are in the middle of the action. Also 90% of dudes there are high as a kite on everything so difficult to have serious concerted action with many. Can still be good on not so busy days.

Places to still seriously avoid:

Meatrack - Tons of walking with very little action. Blue prince syndrome on most
Boyberry - dressed cruise bar where no one does anything for hours. If you are into that..well go for it. Madrid desperately needs a good dressed cruise bar like what Leather Bar used to be (closed during pandemic)
The Ring Private - Space is phenomenal, but clientele post pandemic are picky AF and most not into fucking. Lots of condom pullers and huge struggle to make a connection.

Please note that when I rate these places I try to do it from an unbiased POV. Many times I can just stand on the side and observe people behavior and compare between venues. I've been to literally hundreds of saunas, cruise bars and all else all over the world, so differences are obvious. These days I'm quick to shut down places like meatrack where absolutely nothing is happening for anyone. Specially when you go to firewood 10 mins away and it is hard to keep cock out of your ass and mouth.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1

On 9/15/2022 at 8:36 AM, Pepec2c2 said:

Thanks for the info, could you please share the link for that telegram group please 

This is firewood/naked telegram (it's same venue but changes names during the week, don't ask me why). It's actually the most authoritative source of info for the place, owner updates info by the day/hour.. even body count on party days. 

[think before following links] https://t.me/info_firewood_naked

On 4/16/2023 at 12:28 AM, bbzh said:

@rawfuckr thanks for the info...are the venues still checking people to see if they have poppers on them? i've got a big ass so maybe i could keep them between my ass cheeks? 🤣

Sadly yes...  I was actually just booked for carrying poppers walking in the street I Madrid. Was walking into Strong and a cop dressed as a layman stopped me, put me on the side, confiscated my poppers (only thing I had on me) and told me I'd get a ticket in the mail. It's been a month and there's no ticket yet and this prescribes in 6 months.. we'll see. Most venues are not checking though.. so it's up to you if you want to risk it. I think only Ring private checks from time to time.

If you are not spanish I wouldn't worry about it, other than the bother of being stopped and having the poppers confiscated. These are administrative fines and there's no way they can be enforced if you don't live in Spain. 

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/18/2023 at 6:38 PM, rawfuckr said:

Sadly yes...  I was actually just booked for carrying poppers walking in the street I Madrid. Was walking into Strong and a cop dressed as a layman stopped me, put me on the side, confiscated my poppers (only thing I had on me) and told me I'd get a ticket in the mail. It's been a month and there's no ticket yet and this prescribes in 6 months.. we'll see. Most venues are not checking though.. so it's up to you if you want to risk it. I think only Ring private checks from time to time.

If you are not spanish I wouldn't worry about it, other than the bother of being stopped and having the poppers confiscated. These are administrative fines and there's no way they can be enforced if you don't live in Spain. 

I was in Madrid for a couple weeks in July and my friend told me about the popper situation, kind of crazy and waste of time ?

Nest time I am in Madrid I should enlist you as my guide to the best gay hook up spots