Shaving legs

kurton66

I'm not very hairy, as such I've been shaving my chest since college. The 2 dozen chest hairs I had looked ridiculous. Started shaving my balls in my 20's, added legs in my 30s. LOVE the freshly shaved feeling, love the anticipation of getting some cock... showering ... shaving... then presenting my smooth hole to a top. Use me as you wish. 

• Upvote 1

For me, it depends... and also (for me) leg shaving is not the sole purview of bottoms or sluts.  🙂

i have skinny bowed legs that are naturally hairy. Psychologically, there's a part of me that gets off on being hairless, it 'feels' more bottom, sub, to me, but with me that is dependent on the Man i am with to fully experience that part of myself. If i'm with a Guy who loves hair, i'm staying hairy, if He is turned on by hairless (especially if He wants to make me that way!!!) then i want to be hairless.

Unlike being bottom or top, hair is an area where i can choose, guess one could say i'm versatile as regards hair, or more accurately, hairless versatile lol. 

That said, in general terms, i think my legs look better with hair on them. But if the Man i am with is turned on by them being hairless, they look better hairless to me. 

Re the Man i am with?  Shaved, muscular legs are HOT and extremely virile looking to me.  i think skinny legs look better with hair, but it's a fine point, not a big deal to me either way. 

no because it is either too prickly or if u wax them it generally looks too fem for me, just leave them hairy, i would only say around your hole if its too hairy but again - no prickle or it feels horrible on my fingers and tongue. you can wax the hole though if you like. generally hairy legs look good for guys anyway. when you are face down you will be a sperm dump for men so we dont care if your legs are hairy, more caring taht they look good and you work out to get some muscle, as you scream into the pillow and we abuse your rectum.