Taking My Most Recent Load Taught Me My Life's Sole Purpose: I'm A Cum Dump For All Alpha Males. Straight, Bi- or Gay,

Face Full of Ass - Then More Asses

My Sloppy, Wet Cunt Is A Semen Recepticle, My Sole Purpose Is To Serve as a Cum Dump for All Alpha Males. Straight, Bi- or Gay,

Visited an old fuck buddy's Saturday for PNP supplies; years ago I'd blow a few clouds, hop in his sling in the middle of his studio apartment and he'd fuck me, stopping only iif another "customer" stopped by. I'd repelace his cock with a dildo, while he conducted business; I'd get that sling swinging so that my fuck hole would swallow up any toy whatever size, spreading myself open shamelessly, caring not what his customer thought; though many often stayed and played if my buddy let them. Nowadays, he's more about the smoking & chit-chat and hours later I leave high, horned and on the prowl.  Still in the elevator leaving last niht, I get on BBRT and this bottom about my age invited me for a threeway; he had this big dicked 25 year old Italian boy coming to fuck him and wanted me there first to eat him out and stretch his hole, ready for the young guy's arrival; he even said I wasn't getting fucked, but the load he was expecting was mine as the felcher; I can't turn down eating a great ass; added bonus was the top liked me getting under them when the fucking started so he could feed me his cock when he pulled out of the bottom's ass - pig heaven for me; the sweat, the ass juices, the scents from their cocks, balls and taints covered my face, beard, running down my neck into my chest hair; I was an eager, slutty drooling primal beast!. When the young guy finally busted after several rounds of ass pounding, the bottom offered up his ass so I could work my tongue into his wet fuck hole, suctioning out the cum, wiping it over my face and sharing it with the bottom; my felching duties over, I suggested another top who wanted to play with me earlier, but it was approaching 10 am and he no longer needed a piggy ass-eater; but the top bear was turned on enough he waited outside for me, knowing this cocksucker still craved cock and cum; we got to my place by 11 am, and I had his  big uncut Portuguese dong lodged down my throat before he had all his clothes off, salivating like I was a cock-starved fucktard, oblivious to day or time. I must have been sucking and throating his meat for three hourss, perhaps. because once he threw a quick, angry fuck into me, dumping his load in me, leaving around 3 pm, with me finering my hole, running my fingers over my face and sucking them, showin him how much I loved his cum.  Great guy, but I know nothing other than his BBRT handle, Hope he remembers the pleasures he enjoyed using my hot, wet hole and suggests to his buddies to hit me up in his absence, because I never want to forget the POZ stud who converted me my man-cunt's only purpose being a semen recepticle ., hat I'm nothing more than a cum dump, my man-cunt's only purpose being a semen recepticle .