The public convenience.

**Part 5**

I moved back and my shaft slipped out of the young guys now very slippery hole. I glanced down and saw a dribble of pink fluid trickle down over his balls, some sticking to the mass of hair that covered them and the rest forming a small pooled mess on the floor as  it mixed with with the filth.

I looked back and half expected Beard to have gone but, he remained there still smiling.  He told me to get dressed then beckoned me with his head to follow him. I glanced down at the lad, who was still face down on the floor recovering.  "Leave that, I'll deal with it later" 

I followed Beard to away from the Public Convenience and out of the park to a dark coloured van. He opened the back door. There were bench seats along each side. He told me get in. I had an idea that he was taking me to meet 'The family ' as he called them. He closed the rear doors and I heard the front door open and close, the engine started then we began our journey. 

We were moving, for what I guessed, was about forty minutes.  The van was being driven carefully and for the last five minutes it made several turns. Eventually it stopped and I heard what sounded like a large metal shutter being raised, like the garage doors where I worked. The van was driven inside and the shutter closed. The rear door opened and Beard beckoned me out. From the drivers side Goatee appeared.  He had obviously been the driver. It was the first time I was aware of his presence.  I had presumed that Beard had been the driver. Inside the building where we were was fairly large. It looked like an old factory or small warehouse. I was lead through a small door then another and up two flights of stairs with bare concrete steps. We reached a door with a key code lock and Beard, shielding my view of the did something that allowed him to open the door. Inside a carpeted corridor lead to another door with yet another door with the same type of lock. My mind was racing and so was my heart. What sort of place had I come to. I hadn't questioned where or why I had been taken to this place and had willingly gone with Beard of my own volition.  

Beard opened the door to another corridor.  This had doors on each side along its entire length. There were ten doors on each side and at the far end an open leading to a large communal area. As we entered it I saw there were a dozen other men who had been mostly  sitting, who when they saw Beard,  immediately stood up. I thought I recognised some of the faces but couldn't place them. But one I knew immediately. He was sitting in a large chair by the far wall and he didn't stand as we entered. It was the same old man I had seen in the trees on the night I was converted recieving a blow job from the young guy I had just fucked.

He looked at me and smiled. He stood up and walked over to greet me. He held out his hand and I took it. As he shook it he cupped his other hand over my hand as well. It was a very warm welcoming greeting.  He then lead me back out into the corridor and opened the first door on the left. I walked in and he closed the door behind us. "Sit" It was more of a command than and invitation which was at odds with the way he had greeted me. 

He had a deep, well spoken voice and spoke with authority.  Like a commander addressing his troops. To be listened to rather than conversed with. But, he also spoke with compassion.  I was drawn to him in, entranced by him. I listened intently to what he was telling me. It was the first had heard him speak. When I'd seen him in the woods he had never uttered a word. He would just nod towards his crutch, whip out his cock and I would suck him to completion.  

He told me that he and some of his extended family, at which point he indicated with his thumb towards the men in the other room had been watching me for a long time. He told me they were very protective of their identity both individually and as a group. So, had to be very careful who they selected to become family members. He said that when you have a family there is nothing, absolutely nothing you won't do to protect them. He tone had changed when he said this. He was deadly serious and gave the impression that he meant exactly what he said. He said that this evening I had to make a choice and that once I'd made the decision, either way, there was no going back. If you become a family member you are a member for life. If I chose not to, I would never be given a second chance to join. That if having decided not to join, I tried to find the family or any individual in it that would be seen as a threat to the safety and security of the whole family and the consequences to be severe. Likewise,  if I made the decision to stay then, for whatever reason decided to try and leave, the same inference would be drawn with same implications. 

He told me that before I make an informed decision he'd better inform me about the family and its purpose.  

He still spoke with authority but his tone had changed to more of a friendly, fatherly one.

He told me that he and Tom, the bearded man, had met and were both already HIV positive some years ago. They both believed that being poz gave them a freedom that was denied to many gay men. They strongly believed that monogamy among homosexuals was against the laws of nature and that men need to have the freedom,  if they so desire, to breed freely with whoever they choose. They decided to form a small group of poz guys who could freely breed with each other without fear or prejudice. Then they had the idea to bring in more men. To dilute the gene pool. All had to be poz or willing to be converted. A few guys that were already infected joined and contact was made, through various gay sites, with guys who wanted to be converted.  Unfortunately alot of these men were just dreamers, flakes who got off on the idea but, were too scared and had no intention of actually going through with it. So, they, as a group, came up with the idea of physically recruiting men. Men like me who were always searching for sex. Men who wanted unhindered, uninhibited and readily available sex. Bareback sex. Men who had few friends, no family, no ties to anyone else, who wouldn't be missed from society. At least, not missed too much. He said "That's why we wanted you. We've followed you for about eighteen months. We were able to trace, fairly easily where you worked, lived, the odd sauna you visited and, obviously,  your numerous visits to cruising sites and in particular the park and the public convenience.  We've even hacked your computer and know the sites you look at, bbrts, breeding zone and nastykinkpigs. We even fitted a small GPS in the heels or under the inserts of your shoes so we knew where you were at any given time. When he had met me in the park that had been the initial part of the surveillance and vetting procedure as well. He told me that when I agreed to be bred and pozzed in the public convenience that was when they knew I was a prime candidate. In fact, he told me that my enthusiasm had confirmed it beyond doubt.  There was one more thing that sealed the deal and that was when I fucked the young man tonight knowing I was likely to poz him.

I was slightly annoyed at this invasion of privacy but also felt unbelievably honoured to have been chosen to be considered as a member. 

He told me that now everyone was considered as a family member.  Anyone who needed help in any way would receive it. They would be supported through whatever difficulty they were experiencing.  Like I had been during my recent bout of the fuck flu and like the young man I myself had fucked tonight. should his conversion be successful. I had been considering everything I  had been told. I had many questions which he now answered. I could keep my job but, I would live here with the family. I would have my own room but, could sleep on my own there or with anyone else I wanted. Fuck anyone who was willing and be fucked by anyone. I would be expected to recruit other members who were willing to be pozzed and help other guys with recruiting, by being involved in surveillance and vetting. And the best bit, breeding recruits. Spreading the family seed, it's DNA. Ensuring the family tree continues. 

I'd already made my decision.  I wanted to be part of this pozzed family but he told me to take a week or two decide. However I mustn't discuss this meeting or anything I'd learned here with anyone outside the family.  If I did they would know. 

Now he told me to go and talk with my brothers. Ask them anything I wanted. Maybe a question will occur when you speak. If they are unable to help, come back and speak to me. And, if you feel horny to fuck or get fucked, enjoy yourself.  After all that's what this all about. 

I had one last burning question. I figured as we'd discussed everything else down to the most intimate details  I could ask anything.  His answer gave me the answer to this and another question I thought I already had the answer to. 

"Can you tell me what's with the guy with the Goatee.  Was he born like that?

He looked at me sternly and placed his two hands together infront of him in a position that looks like a steeple.  His eyes focused on me trying to evaluate my demeanour and closed his eyes for second before saying "That's Gavin, he tried to leave"

**Fin**

• Like 13
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I owe you a favor, Bob. From author to author: you have unlocked my eagerness of writing some further stories.

This fact of the man nullified because he wanted to leave the group, gave me some twisted ideas for the future!

In my plot, I talk about a man locked in chastity by his gifter as he confessed to be the one to bring HPV-pocalypse home.

But he was a victim too, the real spreader is his viral brother -gifter's first conversion-. 

And I am thinking to continue in this way, gifter discovers his first conversion is worse than he imagined, so he thinks to solve the problem once forever

• Like 3