Wanking

Rawhole-Danny

Does anyone else ever have those days where they feel like they are constantly wanking? I rarely top but I do wank a lot when I’m on my own. But some days I’m wanking all day. Even when I’m at work I have to nip off and bust a load. I’ve been in the office all day today and I’ve had like 6 wanks. It can’t be normal. Lol 

• Upvote 1

you're not alone Danny boy 🙂 . I'm a bit behind you today (only 3 times) but I still have time to catch up LOL

I have these days too when I have a raging horny-ness and all i can think is cock and cum and fucks and nipples, balls,... Fuck! I'm wanking again! 

• 3 weeks later...

On my best day, I can jerk off 8 times. As of late, I've been edging for hours, and it's a better orgasm, even if there are less. Granted, you can't edge as easily as running to the bathroom and blowing a load. 

It doesn't happen often, but yes. Today in fact I've been edging all day. I think it's good to have one day once every certain amount of time to just stay in your room and sext all day with your dick in hand x)

• 3 weeks later...

I work on a farm surrounded by woods. I often step out into the trees to beat off or I sit in the work van and do it. I get filthy with farm work so I just shoot my load all over my work clothes. Who can tell what’s what with all that dirt, sweat, grease and mud staining my clothes. 
     The first thing I do in the morning is wank. Even if the boss is around to fuck a load out of and into me a half hour later I am at it again. The last thing I do at night is jerk off. If I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep you know very well what I will be doing.
     Everyone’s sexual norm is different. If I didn’t jerk off at least three times a day and more likely 5 or 6 times that would be abnormal. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 11:05 AM, Rawhole-Danny said:

Does anyone else ever have those days where they feel like they are constantly wanking? I rarely top but I do wank a lot when I’m on my own. But some days I’m wanking all day. Even when I’m at work I have to nip off and bust a load. I’ve been in the office all day today and I’ve had like 6 wanks. It can’t be normal. Lol 

That's the sign of a sexually healthy male that listens to and indulges the Lustful appetites of his body, rather than suppressing them and living in a state of unhappy, unfulfilled denial. Stroke away brother! It's the purpose of your penis!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1