3 breeders

fisterm8

I've 3 young tops on the go at moment (23,27,29) and usually they fuck me on different days.... Ive taken a load from all 3 today and none minded I was preloaded.... The last one to load me is always a heavy cummer which I love....... Afterwards I stuffed a butt plug up me to keep their loads in..... Ive had butt plug up me for 5 hours now... I'm keeping it in until morning. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

1 minute ago, fisterm8 said:

Just taken 2 loads within past hour.. 2 regulars.... Will keep it in me allnight

Last Sunday I took a few loads and kept them in overnight. I think it took a day or two for them to really "escape". There was something about that (the fact they went so far inside me) I found seriously horny. I bet you're the same! 😉

On 10/7/2022 at 10:15 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Last Sunday I took a few loads and kept them in overnight. I think it took a day or two for them to really "escape". There was something about that (the fact they went so far inside me) I found seriously horny. I bet you're the same! 😉

I love to keep spunk in me overnight as a/ it's such a waste to push it out. b/ I love my body absorbing it. c/I love the smell the following day. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Very hot topic of keeping the loads in for long periods of time. Its the best thing to do in order to savor all the hard work!

Edited by Ccmmss

Last night I went to the bookstore and the largest room was available-  went in and took everything off but my polo shirit and laid on the couch with my legs spread lubing and playing with my holr with the door partically open.  A guy comes in and walks over and asks if he can eat my ass and of course I say yes.  Before he starts I shove a shard up my ass.  So I get on my knees on the couch with my ass in the air- he starts to tongue my ass and as he does he pulls on my cock and forskin.  He then starts to slap my balls and does it hard.  After a while he sticks a finger in my ass and I start to moan even louder and then two and then three.  He gets it and works his hand in my ass up to his wrist and Iam in heaven.  He then pulls it out- tells me that was the first time he had done that and I said well there is a first time for everything.  I had guessed it was his first time as I had to keep telling him to use more and more lube.  He leaves and a guy walks past the door and down the wall and I am playing with my hole and he comes back and comes in and shuts the door.  Come over and puts a finger in my ass and I smile andhe unzips his pants and put out a 7 incher.  He throws me on my back,, gets on the couch and I swear he did not pump me more than 20 times and he came and came and came.  Zips up his pants and leaves and cum is dripping out my ass.  I then get dressed and go to a booth and take everything off but my shirit and kneel on the bench and with ass facing the door and of course the door is ajar.  I guy comes in, locks the door, pulls down his pants and starts to fuck me.  He has a nice cock and he keeps telling me that I have a nice pussy and I say he has a nice man cock.  He knows how to get his cock deep in my  ass.  He fucks me for about 45 minutes and says time for a break. Zips up and leaves and is back in about 15 minutes when he then fucks me for about 30 more minutes and shoots a nice load in my ass and now my ass is really dripping and so I call it a night.  He was the only one who said anything about fucking bare and asks if I am clean.  Answer:  of course

• Like 1