Would you suck your fathers cock through a gloryhole if he didn’t know it was you sucking him off?

Absolutely I would. I was at a work party for a place both me and my dad worked. I had arrived early and was partying with a couple coworkers when they suggested I have some fun tonite and offer myself in the darkroom in the basement. I complied and spent the party naked on a dirty mattress anonymously serving the party guest. My dad was at the party and I was always curious if he went downstairs hehe 😈

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I'd suck and ride my dad's cock through a gloryhole for sure! Especially if he didn't know it was MY dirty bug chasing ass that was riding him through the hole. I just want his cum in me so deep, and I know he's got a big thick cock........ Hell, any family member I'd suck and ride their cock through the gloryhole. That's hot as fuck, and a great way to make sure my family members get to cum when needed. We need a gloryhole for me to work at family functions. I'd just milk cocks for loads all through the function lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Ehem. Well. I think some of you should have grown up in the country where I live. Good old Europe. Austria. Hundreds of years of incest to keep the power within the family (Habsburg). For me disgusting. For others hot as hell. But isnˋt it all about just dumping a load?

Amen

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 5:20 PM, RubberAustria said:

Ehem. Well. I think some of you should have grown up in the country where I live. Good old Europe. Austria. Hundreds of years of incest to keep the power within the family (Habsburg). For me disgusting. For others hot as hell. But isnˋt it all about just dumping a load?

Amen

exactly! sometimes its not even about incest. its about getting great blowjobs from an eager, talented cocksucker with no strings attached. just pull out your cock and your brother or your son or your cousin or your nephew sucks you off, no questions asked, no reciprocation. or maybe you really wanna fuck your load into a hole and you have a sexy, girly faggot in your family who just happens to be an easy fuck and a dirty little whore. I’m just surprised more men dont use faggots like me to get off. for family members a cumthirsty faggot like me is always handy and always available. at one point I was sucking off my older brother 5 or 6 times a day.