Saturday night mayhem

PigBoyDallas

While this isn't my most recent fuck, it was a hot one and wanted to post it. Saturday was a buddy's birthday and after dinner he announced he wanted to go to the Tin Room. I've known Antonio since high school, and he knows I've danced off and on at the Tin Room and likes to tease me about it. Most of my closest friends know about it to, so I'm hardly ashamed but they know it's not something to share outside of our group as I can't have my parents know about it. The guys dancing there changes all the time as they're open to to guys coming and going, so I kind of doubt I'll know any of the guys there. We get there and I pretty much only know the one bartender from my time there and he only really knows me by my street name I use there. We're having fun and Antonio is getting some lap dances from one of the guys there he likes, a fairly hung Anglo guy that's truly his type. I'm talking with one of the dancers as well and I don't want to give his name or to describe him as I don't want guys going and tracking him down and repeating what we go into. There's a code you share when you do that line of work that you don't spill the T with outsiders. He's impressed that I've danced there before and coaxed me into taking my shirt off and showing off my body, which I do as I'm drunk and all about making bad choices. I'd been tipping him and stroking his nice sized cock and my buds start razzing me and so he and I went for a lap dance. I appreciated having time alone with him and the contact we had and like the fool I am, I told him I'd be down for hooking up once they closed. He smiled at me and said it depended on how his night went but if he couldn't tonight that we could meet up after that, and we wound up swapping digits. I made it clear I couldn't host, and he said he was down for car play as he has a roommate and isn't comfortable bringing guys back to his place unless he knows them well. "Occupational hazard" he said with a knowing wink. Our time was up and so we went back out and I made sure to keep slipping him some singles as the night continued. Antonio and my buds got drunker and decided they wanted to go somewhere where they could hookup with guys as they didn't like the crowd at Tin Room and so we went off to TMZ.

We weren't at TMZ long before Antonio was hitting on a cute younger blonde Anglo boy, and they went off to the bathroom. They weren't gone long, but once Antonio came back, he bragged that he'd bred the guy raw in the bathroom stall. I don't doubt Antonio as he is really good looking and has an amazing cock. He also seems looser and more laid back now that he's gotten off. Some of the other guys in our group are chatting with other guys, but none is as brazen as Antonio to drag a guy in the bathroom for sex. We did drive over together in two cars though, so we have to negotiate if we're going our own way. One of my buddies, Chupo, comes over and says he's heading out with a guy and brings him by to meet us quickly...a scruffy looking Anglo guy with a sleeve tattoo in his mid 20s and I know that he's going to drill the fuck out of Chupo. They head out and while I'm chatting with a few guys I feel like I'm not bringing my A-game tonight. My mind is still on the dancer and whether I'll hear from him or not rather than focusing on the guys right here in front of me. I make a play for one of the Anglo guys I'm chatting with but he can't host and isn't down for car play. We do go into the bathroom so we can play with each other's cocks but all that does is get me hornier. I'm checking my phone to see if I've gotten any messages but know I'd turned down hookups earlier saying I was going out with friends. When I get back to Antonio another one of my friends has also left with a hookup and Antonio is talking to another guy. The two other buds still there say they're heading to Roundup and ask if I want to join and while I'm tempted to, I'm also thinking I may swing by Chicas Locas and see if there's any horny guys there who wanna do a dump and go in my ass. Naturally I don't tell my buds that, but say I'm tired and going to lift back to Antonio's place to pick up my truck and head home. As I'm headed for the door the Anglo guy who I'd played with in the bathroom catches me and asks if I'm leaving. I say I am, and he apologizes for earlier and says he'd be down for me blowing him in his car if I'm down. He said he'd blow me too, so I figure what they hell and follow him to his car.

Once inside his car we both have our shorts down and are jerking each other as we kiss deeply. He says he'd love to do more but doesn't have any condoms, which I took as a hint he wanted bare, but it turns out he has a BF and has to be careful. I had to console myself with sucking him off and he pumped as massive load in my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. He did the same for me and I knew I'd blasted a big one in his mouth as I could feel it leak out onto my crotch and balls. He told me how hot my load was and how good I tasted and that he wished I had put it in his ass. I told him I had more to give him and could pull out to cum to be safe. He laughed a sad laugh and said he wished he could but didn't want to do that to his BF. I offered my number in case he changed his mind, and he did take it, so maybe there's hope. He asked what I was doing, and I told him I was going to Uber back to my car and he offered to drive me and so I took him up on it. We put our shorts back on and chatted as we drove and I learned his name, Collin, and that he and his BF had been together eight months and that he was having a tough time being monogamous as they hadn't moved in together yet and he seemed to have guys hitting on him all the time. I wasn't surprised as he was cute and has a nice thick cock. He asked about me and I told him about myself. I wasn't sure where it would all lead, but we got to Antonio's place and gave Collin a kiss before I got out that lasted a lot longer than I expected, with him telling me I was really cute and that next time he'd be down for fucking him like I'd said. I told him to message me, and I'd make it happen and that if he wanted to, he could do the same to me but wouldn't have to pull out. His face lit up with delight and a smile saying that would be really hot. I waved at him as he drove off and I headed home to see if maybe my neighbor Jesse was looking. If not, it was Chicas Locas time for some anon loads.

As I pulled up near Jesse's house, I noticed an unfamiliar car parked nearby and could only guess he had company as he wasn't out front and the lights in his front room were off. The house he rents doesn't have security lights and so it's easy to go around back and peek in his windows to see if he's home. His bedroom light is on, and I can see past a gap in the curtains that he's on his back on his bed getting fucked by a blonde guy as another rougher sketchy looking blonde guy is fucking the blonde. With the roar of the window unit, they can't hear me and can't see me through the window. I know it sounds creepy and stalkerish, but I enjoy seeing Jesse getting drilled like this, and I know he's taking them bare as I keep watching. I know he's piggy and hooks up a lot and this just confirms it. The blonde kid must have dumped his load in Jesse as the sketchy guy pulls out of him and the blonde kid switches to face down on the bed as Jesse enters him raw from behind and the sketchy guy shoves his cock in Jesse's loaded ass. I'm rock hard watching, knowing that Jesse is gonna have both their loads churned in his ass along with any others he might have gotten earlier, knowing that the kid is gonna take Jesse's dirty load as well. I'm absorbed in this all playing out when I feel my phone going off and I kind of freak out hoping no one but me realizes it. The three inside are still engrossed, and I move deeper into the shadows to check my phone and it's a text from the Tin Room dancer guy, seeing if I still wanted to meet up. I tell him I am and that if he comes by, we can use my truck as it has a bench seat and is great for fucking and that I know some safe places nearby we can park and fuck. He messages back that he's headed my way and I head back to my truck, pausing to see what's happening and now Jesse is getting double penetrated by the two guys and if it weren't for the noise of the window unit, I could hear him screaming and begging for their loads. Part of me wants to stay and catch it all and I do for a while, then I head out to my truck to wait.

Dancer guy pulls up and I'm checking around to see if anyone is watching us and lead him over to my truck and head off. As we do, he's undoing my shorts so he can pull my cock out as he hasn't had a chance to see it yet. He quickly ditches his shorts and is down sucking me as I drive and chuckling about how much precum I have already and that I must be super horny. I say that I am, and honestly even after pumping a load down Collin's throat earlier, I know I'll blast a really big first load and have to tell him a couple times to slow down as I'm close to cumming. I was also surprised as I just expected him to dump a load in me and go, as I'd assumed he was straight like so many of the dancers are. But, doing what you do as a dancer you quickly get good at giving guys what they want. We get to a safe spot, and I park, leaving the engine running and pull off the rest of my clothes and he is all over me me, kissing me deeply, and asking me if I have any lube. I say I do in the glovebox, and he quickly opens it and starts fumbling until he finds a packet and closed the glovebox door. He's straddling my crotch and opening the lube and to my surprise its looking like he wants to take my cock. Sure enough, he lubes my cock and reaches around to lube his ass and slowly lowers his ass down on my raw cock. He's riding my enthusiastically while looking in my eyes, kissing me, and telling me how bad he wants my cum inside him. I'm so worked up I know I'm not going to last and soon blast what has to be an enormous load inside him, which lights up his face and has him softly moaning "fuck yeah" as he keeps riding my cock. "Fuck, I needed that" he adds as he leans in to kiss me more while still riding my cock, saying how hot a fuck I am.  I'm smiling back at him but hardly know what to say. "You're the first guy I've wanted to fuck me in a while" he adds and again, I don't know what to say except to smile at him. I'm no longer fantasizing about barebacking Collin's cheating ass but focusing on pumping another load in dancer boy's ass and wondering what his story is. Clearly, he's not going home to a GF or BF if he's taking my loads raw. Thinking back to when I danced, I was usually the cum dump for all the straight boys who wanted to get off at the end of the night, eagerly swallowing their loads or taking them in my ass. Maybe that's him and maybe he's not as straight as I think. I've worked myself up to shoot another load and bust it balls deep in dancer boy's ass. "Damn boy, you must be popular cumming like that!" he lets loose. I'm spent now and ready for his loads and pretty much tell him that. He has a pretty big and thick cock and while I got bred earlier in the day, I know I'll need lube and tell him to grab some more. He does and I lay on my back on the bench seat, spreading my legs for him.

He spreads my legs further as he lubes up his cock and my ass and enters me raw. I love that he doesn't even ask, he just goes for it, and I'm gasping and panting as he forces more and more of him inside me. I'm already begging for his load and telling him how hot his cock is and how bad I want it. He had been precumming like crazy as he rode my dick and doesn't last long before he pumps and intense load inside me I can feel. I'm begging him not to pull out and to keep fucking me, to make me his bitch and I half catch me on that last one, but it's too late as I've already said it. He's still stroking in me, telling me there's more where that came from, and how hot it is I'm taking him raw. Part of me wants to laugh at that, like any guy wouldn't want to take him raw. My first thought seeing and playing with his cock was how bad I wanted that in me raw. His GF or BF may not take him raw, but I sure the fuck will AND I will take his loads too. I'm still begging for him and soon enough he pops another load inside me and collapses on top of me. We're both sweaty even with the AC going and I can feel his cock slowly slide out of my ass as he softly sighs. He thanks me and says he should probably get dressed and get going as its late. We both put our clothes back on and I head the truck back to my place and tell him how hot he was. He smiles at me and says I should stop in more often and asks why I stopped dancing. I answered truthfully and it's not a short or simple answer I'll repeat here (PM me and I'll explain). He nodded and said he understood and felt similarly too. He admitted it's a tough thing to do but was grateful his GF understood and accepted it. For me that was a needle-drop moment and I almost wanted to say, wait, what? GF? For someone so enthusiastically into me barebacking them it was hard to believe he had a GF, but I've known so many guys who want what a GF can't give them, but a guy can. I said any time he needed or wanted to meet up to let me know and that I had fun with him. He thanked me and we reached his car, I parked, and we kissed again before he got out. I headed back to my house and could see Jesse out in his front yard at the concrete table, smoking a joint and drinking beer with what appeared to be the two guys who he'd been fucking with earlier. Jesse motioned for me to come over and part of me didn't and part did. I went over to the table, and he passed me the joint and introduced me to the two guys who looked at me like I was a raw piece of meat to use. Jesse mentioned my name to them and said that I was the guy I'd been telling them about, and they nodded an affirmation as I shook both their hands, with Jesse saying we should all have some fun together sometime soon. I could only imagine they were all spent, and all of their loads churned up inside each other's asses. Up close they are the trashy redneck guys I love to play with, but who also scare me. I would gladly let them breed me as roughly as they want and know from watching them breed Jesse know they would too. I have some more weed and then apologize saying I've got to get going as it's late, and wave goodbye as I head home. It's hot that Jesse has no idea that I saw them fucking earlier and I can only hope he keeps his word and brings me over to get bred by them as well. As for now I am truly spent!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3