Unexpected morning fun

As I was eating my breakfast I noticed trucks and other work equipment arriving in front of my house. It soon became apparent my neighbour's sewer, water or electric lines needed digging up. Lots of male workers, but none who stood out. I went on about my day. 

I never bother to put on clothes 'til after my workout in my basement home gym. I was nearing the end of my final stretches when I noticed a workman watching me through the window facing my neighbour's yard. Forgetting I was stark naked I smiled and waved at him. He smiled back and rubbed his crotch. Blood rushed to my cock and I felt that wonderful moment as it started to engorge. As I grabbed it encouraging it to full stature my voyeuristic workman moved closer for a better look. 

I decided to give him a real show, turned around, bent over and  stuck two saliva covered fingers up my ass. 

Three workman were now standing at my window rubbing their crotches. 

Their foreman must have come along because they all scattered like frightened jack rabbits. 

I finished my stretches and headed to my bathroom for a shower. As I was toweling off I heard my doorbell. I considered running to find clothes but settled for wrapping a small towel around my waist. I had no idea who was at my door but felt sexy and thought whoever it was could deal with my semi-nudity. 

There stood the first voyeuristic workman. About 6'4" he probably weighed 250 pounds. Other than his size there was nothing distinctive about his looks. He was blushing and couldn't draw his eyes up from my growing bulge. 

"Can I help you?" I asked. 

"We are fixing your neighbour's water line and need to shut off the street. I'm just letting you know so you can shut off your valve until it's back on. Easiest way to guarantee you don't end up with backflow which can draw in dirt. "

I  played dumb.  "Where would that value be?" I knew exactly where it was. 

"Let me help you." He smiled and stepped inside. 

As soon as the door was closed I let the towel drop. He was instantly on his knees sucking in my 8 inch hard on. He did so for a few strokes and then spun me around to eat out my ass. 

I bent over as he stood and fished his thick ten inch uncut dick through his now open fly.

The words "Fuck me!" spilled from my mouth as the head of his huge cock found my receptive hole. He hoarked out phlegm and spit it to lube his monster. He waisted no time as he plunged in and I thought I might faint from the pain. 

He spoke no words and on the fifth plunge of his raw bat in my ass he gave a great grunt and held my hips firmly as he unloaded deep inside me. 

No sooner had he finished than he tucked his cock away zipped up and opened the door. 

"Thanks bud. I knew that's what you wanted and ignore my bullshit about turning off your valve. " Then he was gone. 

I decided to call into the office and let them know I would work from my home office. This allowed me to remain nude and savor the workman's load in my guts. 

A few hours passed, I had forgotten about the work next door and sauntered nude into my kitchen for some tea. That's when the doorbell rang again. There was nothing handy for me to wrap around myself so I just boldly answered the door as I was. 

This time there were two astonished and happy looking workmen. I  didn't say anything, just stepped back and motioned for them to come in. 

They quickly closed the door, had me leaning against it and the shorter of the two had his pants around his ankles and naked cock balls deep in my agreeable hole. His big coworker had clearly 'fucked and told.' 

This handsome Italian removed his jacket and shirt as he relentlessly pounded my ass. Meanwhile his tall slim buddy was stripping naked to join me. 

Next thing I knew the slim guy was sitting between my legs with his tongue lapping at the raw cock pumping my ass. This must have really turned the Italian on 'cause he was soon blasting me full of his load. The tall guy cleaned the Italian's cummy cock for a bit before standing and impailing my hole with his long thin rod. 

The Italian stripped out of his boots and workpants. He moved in between me and the door lining my cock up with his dark bubble ass. "Breed me man" and he guided me in. 

This raw fuck train went on for the next twenty minutes. The tall slim guy was tweaking my nipples and I couldn't hold off any longer. Rope after rope of my cum painted the walls of the Italian's insides. At the same time my ass orgasmed and milked the cum out of the tall slim guy. As I leaned against the door catching my breath they both hastily retrieved and pulled on their clothes. 

They both thanked me as they made their exit with the Italian adding; "I can send a couple other guys along. As a no questions asked cum dump myself I suspect you and your flooded ass might have barely started. "

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

I'm not known as a patient guy and had no intention of waiting for the Italian guy to send more action my way. I was now hot and horny for more cum in my ass. Why wait?

I remembered a Squirt profile of a top nearby. "Don't invite me unless you already have two loads on board. Hopefully from different guys  ... lol. You'll need the only lube I ever use to accommodate my beer can thick 11 inch monster. I only play raw and always flood your ass with a gallon of my sweet milk." I had been hoping to entertain this silver fox for over a year but my conditions had never been right until this moment. I had three loads filling my guts from three different workmen. God, I hoped he would be on line. 

And he was. I sent him my invitation and he was knocking on my door within 15 minutes. 

True to his profile he was 6' 4" of linebacker stature. His handsome stern face communicated that I better be telling the truth. 

Without words he pushed inside and slammed my door shut. He pinned me against the wall and laid a ferocious kiss on my mouth. Meanwhile his large paw of a hand slid down my back, under my towel and a thick finger plunged in my sloppy hole. 

"Where is your bedroom?"

He ripped my towel off as I led him. By the time we got there he was shirtless and hopping out of his pants and underwear. 

His body was covered with beautiful silver hair and his cock was everything he advertised. I began to question my decision. But I was struggling to get as much of his monster cock down my throat as he pushed on my shoulders. 

"I didn't come here to face fuck you faggot. Turn around. Give me your slutty ass."

I spun around and his fat cock head wasted no time pushing in my hole. I was glad I was already stretched out by three cocks, 'cause he was just starting and I already felt like he was going to split me in two. 

The pain was so intense I screamed. 

"That’s right slut, scream away if you must but it would be best if you take deep breaths. I don't wait for no one."

The pain continued to burn, but I was determined to take him balls deep so pushed back with all I was worth. I'm always amazed at how quickly the pain turns to pleasure when they are balls deep and although fuller than I had ever been this giant was no exception. 

He pounded away and drove me into my mattress. I just kept pushing my ass back at him. 

Then he spun me around and tossed my legs up on his shoulders. I couldn't believe the sight of him towering over me as his monster erection expertly found my hole and drove in deep. At this angle it hurt like hell but I had no intention of stopping him. 

Every thrust felt like it would rip me open but I just begged,  "Harder, harder, fuck me harder. "

He was now sweating like a pig and his breath was getting ragged. 

"Breed me. Flood my guts with your cum!"

He kept pounding away as rope after rope painted me deeper than I had ever been bred before. 

As he was panting collapsed on top of me my doorbell rang. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2