Barracks' Underwear night on Wednesdays

phukhole

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  I went this past Wednesday after not having gone in quite a while.  They've made some changes - mainly having the dance floor open, live DJ spinning and go go dancers.  The music was good. There were people dancing.  There was quite a lot of frolicking on the patio.  I had stripped down to a jockstrap (but left my shirt on as my belly is still bigger than I'm happy with, but I'm working on it) and my hole was pre-lubed for easy entry.   I took 9 loads (that I know of) over the evening , including from 4 of the largest dicks I've seen in a while - you know the ones you can't get your hand around and barely fit in your mouth, but as soon as you stretch your lips around them you can ONLY dream of how stretched out your hole will be!  First daddy slid into me slowly, but once he realized I could take it. he pounded me good and hard.  Lots of guys watching. Some feeding me their cocks or jacking off.  After Daddy shot in me, he pulled out, fingered my hole and then stuck his fingers in my mouth to lick off his tasty load.  I was bent back over and took a couple more before i needed a short break. Worked my way back to the bar.  Saw a guy I'd chatted with on the apps. He'd fucked me a couple of years back over Leather Pride. He'd told me to back up on him if I saw him out, so I did.  At first, he was surprised, but when he easily sunk balls deep into my wet hole, he fucked me hard and loudly.  Eventually I found myself again on the patio and a few of the guys who'd watched me earlier took advantage of my NOW cummy hole.  One guy in particular really loved it and he fucked me 3 or 4 times before seeding me.  had a few guys fondle my jockstrap (I'm short, so they really had to reach down.  Got some lips around my dick and lots of appreciation for my foreskin, which is always nice.  Next up was a short older Latin Daddy - handsome and dark. Then I looked down and he had a canon of a dick, uncut and huge.  He spun me around and loaded me up too (then came back a couple more times to keep my hole stretched, but didn't cum in me again.  Few more fucks and lots of cocks shoved down my throat.  There were lots of people NOT having sex as well, if you're not into having public sex. I watched as much as I participated.  The energy was good, Lots of camaraderie as well as sexual tension.  It was definitely like old times!  If you're looking for something to do on a Wednesday night, GO!  Your hole will be happy and your nuts will be empty! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Well fuck me, this is good news! I've never been to the Barracks, let alone on a Wednesday, but you have inspired me!  I'll be staying at the CCBC in the week before Cumunion, will have a rental car, and was wondering how to get loads on a weeknight.  Now I know!  Did you go with a friend, or could I just show up and make some new friends?

• 2 months later...