Older guy

Bottom Jim

I had been responding to this older guy on sniffles. He asked if I was free and said sure

We sat on bed and talked a lot He started rubbing my leg and said I know what you want. 
He drew me back on bed and started kissing me. He sucked my dick and rubbed my ass. He then whispered he wanted to fuck me. 
I went doggie style and in he went no line just spit 

he fucked me about 5min when I heard him groan. He went balls deep and came a big load. He gave me a tongue kiss as he was coming. 
hot time and he said he will be back

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

I had been responding to this older guy on sniffles. He asked if I was free and said sure

We sat on bed and talked a lot He started rubbing my leg and said I know what you want. 
He drew me back on bed and started kissing me. He sucked my dick and rubbed my ass. He then whispered he wanted to fuck me. 
I went doggie style and in he went no line just spit 

he fucked me about 5min when I heard him groan. He went balls deep and came a big load. He gave me a tongue kiss as he was coming. 
hot time and he said he will be back

I love older than me guys. They can be a bit slow in the beginning but I have also found they can be kinky as shit and surprise you what they are into..

Most of the older I have played with tend to use the boner pills and they would last for a good lone time..