Dunes or La Brea ?

melbaussieguy

Thanks for the tip! I decided to try Sniffies Plus for a week while I'm in SF for Folsom and try out the features. I'll try familiarize myself with them before I go.

6 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

You would have to be a subscriber.  Also you might have to be reported as being in that metropolitan area (right now I'm listed as being in LA because of my recent trip to LA - but you can probably get around that - last time I checked you can't list a party ad for a specific metro area without being in that metro area but you should be able to check hotels).

Then you check the specific hotel.  Sniffies then tells you how many Sniffies users were there, etc.  These are listed as Sniffies Cruisers (the terminology might be a recent thing - for saunas/bathhouses they report how many Sniffies users are there now and how many have been there in some time period).  If you have to, you can search from your browser "sniffies Brea Inn" or "sniffies Dunes Inn Hollywood" or whatever.  A link will come up that then reports what you want:

For example:

sniffies-la-brea-example-2.png

sniffies-la-brea-example-1.png