Growing up what wdid you use before you discovered dildos?

Sqwert

Would you believe avocado pits?  When I was about 12-13, there were several avocado trees on our property and I could have all I wanted. Also hot dogs.  Even after I was older and living on my own,  I used to hook up with a man that was wheelchair bound,  and he liked to slide hot dogs up my ass and then churn them with an 18 inch double header dildo.  My nick name for him was "The Sausage Grinder"...LOL! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 1:23 PM, downtownswallow said:

Zucchini from the fridge.  Dinners were interesting because my Mom insisted everyone help prepare dinner.  Most nights my salads had fresh zucchini in them.  I loved watching my family consume the thinly-sliced zucchini. 

Ever donated loads💧🍆to the family mayo jar👄

My dad had a toolset with a screwdriver that you could change out the head on. It even had a base to it for gripping. It was probably too big for me at the time so sometimes I would get it in and have trouble pulling it out. A few times I got interrupted and had to run errands with it in me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

a few things i used between the ages of about 9 and 15:

• an anti-perspirant can that had a smooth tapered lid
  • a bottle of hair conditioner that was rounded at one end
  • the handle of a large, weighty, hammer (but this hurt due to the squared edges)
  • a group of large metal marbles inside a condom

also, back then I never had access to lube, so i'd use shaving gel, which did the trick but it got slick after a while, meaning i couldn't really fuck myself properly, only stick it in and wiggle it about haha

but i was lucky enough to get a mail order dildo around the age of 15 from a sex catalogue that was posted to me in error by a company I'd ordered a halloween mask from, thankfully back then the age verification on ordering from mail-order catalogues was simply a check box that said something like "tick here if you are over 18 or tick here if you are under 18 but have parent's permission to order the items listed" or something

Edited by Nay80