Who got to top their dad or uncle?

Sqwert

For guys who played with fam, there's tons of stories about how their dad or uncle got them to sub.  But there's lots of guys who live to sub. How many guys got to top their dad and/or uncle?   Do you flip?  Personally, I love flipping.  We both get what we want.   It's mutual and we both naturally fit, if you know what I mean 

12 hours ago, Sqwert said:

For guys who played with fam, there's tons of stories about how their dad or uncle got them to sub.  But there's lots of guys who live to sub. How many guys got to top their dad and/or uncle?   Do you flip?  Personally, I love flipping.  We both get what we want.   It's mutual and we both naturally fit, if you know what I mean 

I've topped my uncle.

• Like 1

omg I never even considered topping them or any other male family members. I bottom for family just like I bottom for anyone else. 2 uncles, 2 cousins, older and younger brother and the holy grail, bottomed for my biological fathers big meaty cock. the only relative I topped was a female cousin in high school. I did watch a guy I know top his father a few times and it was pretty hot. he even got his dad to suck my cock while he fucked him doggystyle a couple times and was surprisingly dominant calling his dad a “cocksucking faggot” and “fuckdaddy”. he also had his dad suck his cock, lick and suck his balls while he fucked me, and eat his cum out of my ass. but he also let his dad fuck me. one of only two pairs of father/son teams I have been DPed by. he wanted me to fuck his dad while he watched but my boyfriend at the time was not allowing me to top anyone. he would also do stuff like pull his dads head back and spit in his face while fucking him or feeding him his big cock. and we both pissed down his throat several times. he apparently also got several other guys to fuck his dad on multiple occasions and even whored him out a bit. sounds hardcore but this boy was twisted. he used to use me in the school restrooms all the time and he is the reason I got busted naked on my knees in a school restroom, sucking off 6 other boys (including him). luckily it was the right teacher, so he didnt report us to the office and I would end up getting my first loads from a teacher later that year. when he found out I was more than a willing participant in the blowbang he asked “don’t you think the guys are just using you as a substitute for jerking off and those boys maybe dont't actually like you or respect you?” I told him  that I know that is the case and that I’m just using them for their cocks. lol. he also asked me if they ever suck my cock or let me fuck them and I told him “l don’t want that. everyone knows I’m a total bottom. thats why straight guys like to use me720644331_daddysfaggot.jpg.f21235342055f86c8ecfff6d65b6657d.jpg” he offered me a “ride home” a month later, which ended the most likely way with him parked behind a building and me sucking his cock. hefucked me for over a year till he moved out west.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/23/2022 at 2:46 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

omg I never even considered topping them or any other male family members. I bottom for family just like I bottom for anyone else. 2 uncles, 2 cousins, older and younger brother and the holy grail, bottomed for my biological fathers big meaty cock. the only relative I topped was a female cousin in high school. I did watch a guy I know top his father a few times and it was pretty hot. he even got his dad to suck my cock while he fucked him doggystyle a couple times and was surprisingly dominant calling his dad a “cocksucking faggot” and “fuckdaddy”. he also had his dad suck his cock, lick and suck his balls while he fucked me, and eat his cum out of my ass. but he also let his dad fuck me. one of only two pairs of father/son teams I have been DPed by. he wanted me to fuck his dad while he watched but my boyfriend at the time was not allowing me to top anyone. he would also do stuff like pull his dads head back and spit in his face while fucking him or feeding him his big cock. and we both pissed down his throat several times. he apparently also got several other guys to fuck his dad on multiple occasions and even whored him out a bit. sounds hardcore but this boy was twisted. he used to use me in the school restrooms all the time and he is the reason I got busted naked on my knees in a school restroom, sucking off 6 other boys (including him). luckily it was the right teacher, so he didnt report us to the office and I would end up getting my first loads from a teacher later that year. when he found out I was more than a willing participant in the blowbang he asked “don’t you think the guys are just using you as a substitute for jerking off and those boys maybe dont't actually like you or respect you?” I told him  that I know that is the case and that I’m just using them for their cocks. lol. he also asked me if they ever suck my cock or let me fuck them and I told him “l don’t want that. everyone knows I’m a total bottom. thats why straight guys like to use me720644331_daddysfaggot.jpg.f21235342055f86c8ecfff6d65b6657d.jpg” he offered me a “ride home” a month later, which ended the most likely way with him parked behind a building and me sucking his cock. hefucked me for over a year till he moved out west.

You know how to get what you want!

Whose dick was best?