Getting tested for STI

Thanks for all the info fellas, I really appreciate all the response.  Just an update, I did go get myself tested on Tuesday with a swab test. I should find out today what the results are.  I should also note that this past weekend wasn't the only weekend I was out being a little cumdump.  Each weekend for the past 3 I've been ass up in a sex club. This last one was at a sex house party with over a couple hundred men in attendance. Team Pig in So Cal throw 4 of these parties a year and it's always a good crowd. I must of had over a dozen guys try my hole and left with at least 4 maybe 5 loads. Anyhow, maybe my hole wasn't use to all the abuse I've been given it for basically the past month. Saturday night was the party. Monday I had some anal leakage, discharge. Tuesday I went in to go get checked to be safe. I'll update when I find out the result. If it does come up positive for something, it was probably from one of the weekends prior.  

• Thanks 1