Love thick pubes on young alphas

Curious if other cocksuckers are the same.  Personally I love it when a younger hung dominant guy doesn't trim his pubes.  Been sucking off a college dude regularly who purposely doesn't trim before I suck him off and generally comes over right from the gym or after a long day so he's got more natural scene.  Every time I deepthroat him he says stuff like "nose to pubes" and just pulls my head down till I can only breathe smelling his bush.  He also mocks me for trimming - says only small-dicked fags do it to make their dicks look bigger - and that real men don't.  We've even had sessions where he'll only let me sniff his pubes for the first 5 or 10 minutes while he kicks back smirking.  Curious if other cocksuckers enjoy this too.  FYI below is dick pic I have of him.

big-cut-cock-with-pubes.jpeg

• Like 1

Personally, I like a thick pubes. When I first started realising I was gay - at boarding school - I'd obsess over stolen glances of the guys with pubes in dorms and changing rooms because they were so sexy. 

• Like 2