Fuck Club Bottom Slut

I met Troy at one of the local bars. He was a hot kid of around 25, only a few years older than me. He was medium height, very slender, but still muscular. In fact, we were about the same height and build. We struck up a conversation and he suggested we go to his place. Although I was hoping for some sex between us, I learned at his place that he was a bottom as was I. We could exchange blow jobs but what I really wanted was to be fucked. We got naked and started making out, but I passed out. I learned later that Troy slipped a heavy dose of G in my drink.

When I came to, I was face up and spread-eagle tied to a bed. Standing over me was a sexy biker-type about 40 years of age and built like a brick shit house. “This is a hot boy you recruited for us Troy. Good going. “ Then, to me, he said “How’d you like to join our fuck club? We need another bottom boy. Troy’s the only regular we got right now and we’re wearing out his hole. You like to be fucked boy?” Not answering, I said “Why am I tied down?” The biker said “If you join our club, this is a taste of what you’ll get. You’ll be our bondage fuck toy. We’ll own your hole and you’ll submit to whatever we want to do with it. Does that appeal to you?” While I always fantasized about the bondage and leather scene I was afraid to pursue it.

I liked what the biker said but I yielded to my cautious nature and said, “I don’t think so.” At that point, the biker lit a cigarette and brought his face close to mine. “I think I can convince you.” He started stroking my cock. I looked down and discovered that my pubic hair had been shaved, just as Troy’s. The biker kissed me deeply and I had a raging hard-on in short order. The biker said, “You say ‘no’ but your cock says ‘yes.’ If I milk you to orgasm that seals the deal and you’re our new bottom. If you don’t cum, you can go home.” The biker continued to stroke my cock and kiss me. I tried not to cum, but the scene turned me on like never before. I ejaculated a huge load. “Good boy,” the biker said. The biker then placed a collar around my neck.

The biker and Troy took me to the clubhouse. I went willingly though apprehensively. The clubhouse was located in the warehouse district in the basement of what looked like an abandoned building. Once inside I surveyed the scene. The room was a dungeon, replete with sling, fuck tables, and bondage equipment. There were about 10 guys in the room, all biker or ex-con types. All were rough looking but sexy as hell.

The biker said “Now comes the initiation. We’ll teach you how to be a good bottom slut. From now on, you’ll do as you’re told.” I was introduced to Tina for the first time in my life and was I ever ready to be royally fucked. The biker whispered to me “Are you negative boy?” I replied in the affirmative. He said “Not after tonight. We’re all positive and by tomorrow you will be too. “ I was so high from the Tina that I didn’t care. The biker said, “I’m going to bareback your ass first. Nothing turns me on more than a conversion scene.” He took me to a private room off the dungeon and I had the fuck of my life. The biker alternated between tenderness and rough play. At times he would kiss me while gently fucking then he’d turn me on my hands and knees, spank my ass hard, and rough fuck me. He liked to smoke and blow his smoke in my mouth while we kissed, saying “You’re going to get my cum, my spit, my piss, and the smoke from my lungs. I’m going to thoroughly mark you boy.” And he did all of that. After what must have been 90 minutes he came and I could tell it was a massive load. He brought his face close to mine and whispered “You’ve just been pozzed. I’m your AIDS daddy. I’m in your blood forever now boy. “ He then milked me for the second time that night, saying “You’ll cum on command.” Which I did.

After that, he turned me over to the other tops and I was fucked for the rest of night, mostly strapped in the sling. Troy’s ass was well used that night too. At times, I was replenished with Tina.

The next morning, with the tops sleeping, I snuggled up to Troy who was resting on a mattress in the corner. He said “Welcome to the club.” We made out for awhile and then I moved to felch his ass, which was ample with cum. He then proceeded to felch my ass. We then kissed with our cummy mouths for a long time. He pointed out a biohazard tattoo on his ass cheek and said “You’ll get one too this morning. One of the tops is a tattooist.” Troy was right. My ass cheek was tattooed that morning. Other tattoos and piercings came later.

The biker really meant it when he said the club owned my ass. From that point onward, I needed to be available whenever I wasn’t at work. My ass was pimped out a few times a week to help pay the rent on the clubhouse. I was thoroughly indoctrinated into the BDSM scene. My life was never the same.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 18

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I met Troy at one of the local bars. He was a hot kid of around 25, only a few years older than me. He was medium height, very slender, but still muscular. In fact, we were about the same height and build. We struck up a conversation and he suggested we go to his place. Although I was hoping for some sex between us, I learned at his place that he was a bottom as was I. We could exchange blow jobs but what I really wanted was to be fucked. We got naked and started making out, but I passed out. I learned later that Troy slipped a heavy dose of G in my drink.

When I came to, I was face up and spread-eagle tied to a bed. Standing over me was a sexy biker-type about 40 years of age and built like a brick shit house. “This is a hot boy you recruited for us Troy. Good going. “ Then, to me, he said “How’d you like to join our fuck club? We need another bottom boy. Troy’s the only regular we got right now and we’re wearing out his hole. You like to be fucked boy?” Not answering, I said “Why am I tied down?” The biker said “If you join our club, this is a taste of what you’ll get. You’ll be our bondage fuck toy. We’ll own your hole and you’ll submit to whatever we want to do with it. Does that appeal to you?” While I always fantasized about the bondage and leather scene I was afraid to pursue it.

I liked what the biker said but I yielded to my cautious nature and said, “I don’t think so.” At that point, the biker lit a cigarette and brought his face close to mine. “I think I can convince you.” He started stroking my cock. I looked down and discovered that my pubic hair had been shaved, just as Troy’s. The biker kissed me deeply and I had a raging hard-on in short order. The biker said, “You say ‘no’ but your cock says ‘yes.’ If I milk you to orgasm that seals the deal and you’re our new bottom. If you don’t cum, you can go home.” The biker continued to stroke my cock and kiss me. I tried not to cum, but the scene turned me on like never before. I ejaculated a huge load. “Good boy,” the biker said. The biker then placed a collar around my neck.

The biker and Troy took me to the clubhouse. I went willingly though apprehensively. The clubhouse was located in the warehouse district in the basement of what looked like an abandoned building. Once inside I surveyed the scene. The room was a dungeon, replete with sling, fuck tables, and bondage equipment. There were about 10 guys in the room, all biker or ex-con types. All were rough looking but sexy as hell.

The biker said “Now comes the initiation. We’ll teach you how to be a good bottom slut. From now on, you’ll do as you’re told.” I was introduced to Tina for the first time in my life and was I ever ready to be royally fucked. The biker whispered to me “Are you negative boy?” I replied in the affirmative. He said “Not after tonight. We’re all positive and by tomorrow you will be too. “ I was so high from the Tina that I didn’t care. The biker said, “I’m going to bareback your ass first. Nothing turns me on more than a conversion scene.” He took me to a private room off the dungeon and I had the fuck of my life. The biker alternated between tenderness and rough play. At times he would kiss me while gently fucking then he’d turn me on my hands and knees, spank my ass hard, and rough fuck me. He liked to smoke and blow his smoke in my mouth while we kissed, saying “You’re going to get my cum, my spit, my piss, and the smoke from my lungs. I’m going to thoroughly mark you boy.” And he did all of that. After what must have been 90 minutes he came and I could tell it was a massive load. He brought his face close to mine and whispered “You’ve just been pozzed. I’m your AIDS daddy. I’m in your blood forever now boy. “ He then milked me for the second time that night, saying “You’ll cum on command.” Which I did.

After that, he turned me over to the other tops and I was fucked for the rest of night, mostly strapped in the sling. Troy’s ass was well used that night too. At times, I was replenished with Tina.

The next morning, with the tops sleeping, I snuggled up to Troy who was resting on a mattress in the corner. He said “Welcome to the club.” We made out for awhile and then I moved to felch his ass, which was ample with cum. He then proceeded to felch my ass. We then kissed with our cummy mouths for a long time. He pointed out a biohazard tattoo on his ass cheek and said “You’ll get one too this morning. One of the tops is a tattooist.” Troy was right. My ass cheek was tattooed that morning. Other tattoos and piercings came later.

The biker really meant it when he said the club owned my ass. From that point onward, I needed to be available whenever I wasn’t at work. My ass was pimped out a few times a week to help pay the rent on the clubhouse. I was thoroughly indoctrinated into the BDSM scene. My life was never the same.

• Upvote 1