Halloween fun

Speecar

This 'boy scout' took home an 'astronaut' last night after a costume ball in town. Short hot daddy, Italian with deep dark eyes and a kiss that made me lose track of time. We left for my place where we stripped as soon as we got through the door. He went straight for my cock and after a few minutes we hit the bedroom where he pushed me into the bed and ate my ass like a champ. Such an amazing muncher...he took his time and opened me up. Flipped me onto all fours and mounted me, shoving a thick lubed, 7 inches into my pucker. No talk of condoms, status or waiting for me to handle it. He just shoved my face into the pillow and soon my ass was taking it. Midway though I started getting verbal...he felt so good. I get super piggy after a few minutes after I've adjusted to a good sized cock. Kept insisting he breed my raw hole, and in response he pushed me flat and started going to town like his life depended on it. It so satisfying getting that nut. As we woke, I had the biggest hardon from not cumming earlier. With me big spooning him, he reached back for my cock with an already lubed hand. Then he did that ass-gyrating movement and bounced his hairless hole over and over onto my cock until I broke through his tight ring. I love spoon fucking a guy and especially a smaller guy than me. Went a bit feral when he kept repeating..."cum inside me, please". Got that awesome feeling when you know the load is cumming. All I could get out as my cum was spraying inside his hole was "fuuuuck". He rode his wet hole on my cock, making sure all my cum was inside, until I slipped out. Lying alongside him,  I lifted his closest leg and started working my fingers inside his slick hole while making out. He jerked his dark cock and released another delicious load onto his torso. So tasty. Can't wait for a date next weekend. And us both getting some more cum to share. 

Edited by Speecar
Typo
  • Like 9