Babydaddy

I’m 25 and still quite twinky.  It was Halloween weekend and the theme was kinky Halloween so I dressed in my football shorts, football top and ski mask.  I cut out a hole around the mouth so I could drink at the club and, you know, suck cock.  There were so many hot lads at the club but none of clicked.  I was so horned though that on the way home I decided to go to the dirtier of the cities gay saunas – it was Halloween after all.  The changing rooms and showers were on one level and the cabins, dark room, fetish room and saunas were downstairs.  I had a shower and some of the other hot lads from the club came in.  I thought “wow, I’m going to have to be careful, there are some very hot lads here but this sauna has some dirty ones too”.  Whilst I loved that sauna and had amazing sex there I knew I attracted some dangerous company.  There was one amazingly buff, muscular bear with such a big thick meaty cock that I fancied the pants off of but he was poz and barebacked only so was off limits.  His loads were so toxic the guys at the sauna call him Babydaddy; cause he’s knocked so many lads up with his poz babies.  However the danger from Babydaddy had passed as he came after me a few times and I wouldn’t bareback and eventually he gave up.  As I dried off I thought I’d be more adventurous than usual so put my mask from the club back on and put the towel back in the locker.  I have a big dick and a peachy ass and I’m not afraid to show it.  The lads love my six pack too. 

As I got downstairs I walked along the corridor and saw some fit lads in the cabins including Babydaddy.  That furry muscled chest always made me flutter a little.  Shortly after I passed I felt a hand on my peachy ass and when I turned round I was surprised to see Babydaddy.  He said “are you a new twink on the block or is it just the mask”.  I realized that he didn’t recognize me.  He dropped his towel and to reveal his absolutely massive meaty cock standing to attention.  I couldn’t speak.  “I see you let your cock do the talking”.  He was right my meat had sprung up.  “You want my raw cock inside you.  I regained my senses and said “I’d love your cock but I don’t do bareback”.  He said “hmm since your new and totally fit I might go a bit easy on you but it could be more difficult than you think as I can see you’re in a slutty mood, if we breed I will make you pregnant but it will be your choice whether we use condoms or not.  I will only give you one chance – if you miss it we either fuck raw or you miss my power cock”.  I began to think it might be my lucky night – there was no way I was going to bareback but I also wanted to ride it so bad. Baby daddy asked “Wanna show off for a bit and get your ass licked?”.  I replied “I do indeed!” As Baby daddy said that this fit cub walked by and I looked him up and down.  Baby daddy said “this is Brad, one of my boys, my posion seed flows through his veins”.  He replied “so proud, the day I became a man”.  Baby daddy asked “you ever use condoms?”. He replied “sometimes, especially with twinks like this – sometimes they insist on it”.  I asked him where they are and he replied at reception but some guys carry them round.  He noted he had one on him if I wanted to use it and he winked at Babydaddy saying “and if you let him”.  Babydaddy grinned and said “I’ll let this lad use a condom with who he wants but I’m getting it raw”.  I replied “no sir, I’m safe sex only”.  Brads face lit up and asked “so your still neg but want Babydaddy’s meaty cock”. I replied I needed it so bad but he said he might let me use a condom.  Babydaddy said “so hears the deal, you want ur ass licked and I want my knob sucked, no-one got hurt by sucking a cock right! You got 15 mins from now to get a condom otherwise it’s raw or no deal! Understood?”  I replied “yes sir and Brad’s got a rubber so we’re cool”.  Babydaddy slapped my ass and said “yup we’re good”. 

Babydaddy put one arm around Brad and one arm around me and led us back to his cabin.  He handed me his poppers and said “have a good sniff lad”.  I was only too happy to”. After several deep huffs Babydaddy asked “you wanna get a rubber – there’s 13 minutes left”.  I replied no it’s cool Brad has one.  With that I stuck my smooth peach in the air and Babydaddy started to lick my ass”.  Brad dropped his towel to reveal a massive meaty schlong.  He said since he got pozzed by Babydaddy he started to top more often.  I asked if I could get it hard and he said no problem.  I moved away from Babydaddy and started to suck Brad’s hot cock hungrily, it began to swell and throb but I’ve learned many a trick and was able to take it deep in me.  Brad moaned and I knew my cocksucking was working.  Baby daddy said “I need me some of this so I stood up for a bit, sniffed my poppers then kissed all down his chest until I was sucking his massive cock.  I knelt down with my ass in the air and my mouth around Babydaddy’s weapon.  The musk, poppers and cock made me so horny that I began to lose track of time.  I hungrily sucked Babydaddy’s big cock feeling the amazing sensation of it growing in my mouth”.  As I did so Brad opened a sachet of lube and started fingering my hole.  I moaned with my mouth still round Babydaddy’s meat and Brad started to rub his hard raw cock against my hole.  I stopped sucking to say “put the condom on sir”.  He said “are you sure, theres only 5 mins left and I’ve only got one, you should get another while I do”.  I replied “I’ll go nearer the time, I need you in me”.  He put on the condom and slipped inside me.  The feeling of cock in my mouth and ass was intense.  I started touching my cock but Babydaddy barked “no touching loser – we can’t have runts like you cumming”.  He was right.  I moaned as Brad’s fucking picked up.  Babydaddy took his cock out of my mouth and then slapped my face with it.  I said “I love your cock Brad”.  Babydaddy looked at his watch and said “one min little bro, whats it to be run away and grab a condom or let Brad finish. Brad moaned “I’m close, don’t blue ball me bro”.  I begged “please give me a popper countdown, let me get dumb, let the bottle decide”.  Bady daddy said “good boy, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1”.  I held for another 5 seconds then inhaled with the other nostril.  “I can’t blueball Brad – shoot bro”.  He pumped for another 2 minutes of pure pleasure then I felt his cock expand inside me and he growled “here cums bro – wish it was raw”.  With that Babydaddy and Brad kissed passionately with Brad’s dick still in my hole.  Babydaddy said “so proud of my poz son, before I converted him he was a pure bottom and now he tops like a champ”.  I moaned in pleasure.  Brad slowly pulled out of me then took the condom off and placed it on my back.  Babydaddy said “dear oh dear, looks like you’ve ran out of time and the one condom has already been used.  What should we do”.  Not being allowed to touch my dick while Brad was giving me one of the best fucks I’d had made me very horny.  I begged “Babydaddy you’re cock is so meaty and thick I need it!!! Wanna see my face”.  He pulled the ski mask off my mask and laughed “oh so its safe sex boy begging for my raw dick – go on then”.  I whimpered “please daddy, please do me raw, please breed me, make me yours”.  He laughed “my toxic cock is gonna enjoy this but you always play safe so we will use a condom – we’ll use Brad’s condom to lube you up – even more of daddy’s DNA will be inside you – make sure its safe to know you’ll convert – you ready to become a man twinky?”

I got to my knees and looked up at Babydaddy towering about me, his pecs dominating my brain.  I begged “please daddy, please breed me, make me part of your gang, make Halloween my conversion day, Infect me with your cum”.  Babydaddy picked up the used condom held it in front of my face and said “you’ve made your choice, your lust for toxic cock made you use your last condom on Brad, you could have got more condoms but Brad’s toxic cock just felt too good.  And now your begging for toxic cock raw”.  I replied “yes sir, I need you in me, I’m ready for it, poz me”.  Babydaddy said “but you always use a condom right?” I nodded sheepishly and he dangled Brad’s cumfilled condom in front of me hypnotically.  “can you lube me with Brad’s manly DNA, use the condom, be safe”.  Babydaddy told me to lie down on the front and sniff the poppers, as I did so I felt the rubber on my butt and finger in my ass.  Just after I inhaled a huge sniff I felt the smooth feeling of cum running down my hole.  Babydaddy laughed saying “no point resisting my dick now, you already got Brad’s poz cum in you”.  I took another deep sniff of poppers and stood up kissing Babydaddy so passionately.  I begged Babydaddy “I need you inside me so bad”.  He lay down his dick proud and hard “it’s time but it’s your choice, walk out and I’ll ride Brad or get pozzed by this venomous snake, you have to actively choose, walk out thee door or slide down on my pole.  I lowered myself onto Babydaddy’s poison rod. I kissed him again, then his chest as my hole got used to the poz monster inside me.  Then I started to pump his cock with my hole begging him to use me and make me his poz son.  I felt amazing to take such an alpha raw inside me.  This was the night an apex alpha would make me pregnant.  Eventually he threw me off and said “lick my balls”.  I greedily sucked on his huge meaty balls.  He said “I’m about to shove my venomous snake back in you raw – beg if you want it”.  I begged “please Daddy, infect me, poz me, push Brad’s toxins further inside me.  You can use my hole as often as you want, fuck me as often as you can until the poison takes hold”.  He ordered my to get doggy style and without warning rammed his thick cock deep in me.  It took me a moment to catch my breath then he picked up the pace and started pumping.  Babydaddy asked “can you feel Brad’s seed being pushed into you”.  I replied “yes sir, I love it, I need yours too, all those toxic swimmers inside me”.  I’d never felt so full – his dick was the biggest I’d had and it felt so intimate raw.  I begged “please give me your toxic seed, make me pregnant, be my daddy”.  With that his cock began to swell, he slowed down and then I could actually feel him pumping a massive load inside me.  “Oh daddy, your pozzing me” I moaned.  As he thrust in my cock shot out so much cum.  “Daddy this is my first hands free cum”.  He pulled me back so he was lying down with me on top of him and his hard cock still inside.  He laughed “I have that effect on lads, especially neg ones I’m pozzing – Its your balls pushing out the unfertile neg seed – how does it feel becoming a real man”.  I replied “that was the best sex of my life, I never knew raw felt so good”.  Babydaddy said “you’ll remember this day forever, the night you got the bug, once it grows in you, you’ll feel confident enough to top. Cherish my sperm and keep it inside you overnight”.  All I could say was “yes sir!”. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 31
  • Thanks 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...