Guys that list covered but go bareback question

Hotrawbutt4u

I hate the smell of the condoms..

It actually is a turn off when getting fucked he pulls it off for me to suck and I smell it..ugh

The one time I didnt mind the condom was when the top used studded condom. It had a lot of little rubber hair things on it. Wow it actually felt weird but great. Later it came off him when it was deep and I had him dig it out of my hole which felt great..

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2022 at 6:10 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

From experience, in many cases,if the guys have a face pic, it's just in case friends see their profile. It's a way not to be given grief, even if their friends may very well fuck bareback anyway. 

I was going to say this point too (but thanks for putting it there first).  It's also not a new phenominon either - I used to get guys asking me if I'd let them fuck me raw going all the way back to my early 20's (over 20 years ago now) back before Prep was even a thing.  Would I let them?  I think we all know the answer to that...

But yeah, the main profiles were always about "safe only".  Even guys I would hook up with from the club would only ask after they were back at my place (or me at theirs) where it was only the two of us.

There's a guy who has fucked me twice at the sauna with a condom. I would normally move away, once I realised he wanted to rubber up, but the first time i saw him I was taken by how fucking sexy he was and not at all the type I'd expect would be interested in me. He's covered in tattoos (I'm not a fan of them to be honest, but on him they look great) and has a lovely curved cock. I've seen him a few times now and the fuck is always rubbered. He's the only guy I'll let fuck me with a rubber. I haven't seen him for a while, but I have a feeling last time he fucked me he actually pulled the condom off at the very end to dump his load in me. 

Fingers crossed I see him soon (if not tomorrow!!) and that it's bareback all the way. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 8:07 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

I didn't taken them, just the lube. 

Actually it was a really disappointing visit on the whole. Normally they insist (and enforce) naked - no towels as well. There were plenty of guys in Jocks and wrapped in towels, which isn't in keeping with the CumUnion ethos. The venue has gone downhill a bit too - about half of the TV screens were displaying "No Input"  and you could really tell they turned the heating down. They used to do a nice lunch there too for cumunion, but it was just soup.  

Northwich - Cumunion on a Tuesday once a month is different to the usual Naked Tuesday event, hence why some guys dress (which can be good) or wear their towels. Cumunion isn't a naked event but agree it should be either dressed nicely or naked i.e. towel not an option. Since the change of ownership the new owners are finding their feet, trying out a few new event types whilst trying not to make many changes which could alienate the regulars. But yes agree last few visits it's been cold on arrival at 11am  guess they're trying to save on the heating but really need to warm the place up on "open" days if it's been turned off for closed days.

Food - previous owner gradually wound the food offering down due to cost. 

Condoms - they started having a help yourself bowl again like in the old days but apparently guys were taking handfuls so they've gone back to handing them out. 

Only had a couple of guys try (and fail) to fuck me safe on Tuesday, all the others were bare. Just the usual over-supply of bottoms and lack of tops, though I didn't do badly in the end and had a great time. 

• 4 weeks later...

We should not forget that barebacking is still stigmatised and considered a [banned word] in the wider community. What i found from my own personal experience was that you get judged once you mention you are a barebacker. They see you as reckless and dangerous. Also, there is a big misconception that the bareback lifestyle and bug chasing are the same. I know several barebackers who will put "safe sex" on their profiles, just so that they don't attract unnecessary attention. Then once they start chatting with a fellow barebacker, they open up. Also, some guys are trying to fight it. I've been there before. Doing a bit of bareback then go back to safe sex. Living in denial. Truth is, gay bareback sex is so satisfying and addictive, once you start, its impossible to stop. Once i realised that, i embraced the true bareback lifestyle. No sitting on the fence. Go all the way

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, KingB028 said:

We should not forget that barebacking is still stigmatised and considered a [banned word] in the wider community. What i found from my own personal experience was that you get judged once you mention you are a barebacker. They see you as reckless and dangerous. Also, there is a big misconception that the bareback lifestyle and bug chasing are the same. I know several barebackers who will put "safe sex" on their profiles, just so that they don't attract unnecessary attention. Then once they start chatting with a fellow barebacker, they open up. Also, some guys are trying to fight it. I've been there before. Doing a bit of bareback then go back to safe sex. Living in denial. Truth is, gay bareback sex is so satisfying and addictive, once you start, its impossible to stop. Once i realised that, i embraced the true bareback lifestyle. No sitting on the fence. Go all the way

For quite some time I had "safer sex always" too, to avoid "shocking" certain people. It reached the point where I thought "fuck it" and reminded myself it's my life and I can do what I want. It's a different type of "coming out" scenario.

• Upvote 1