Advice please

Well first off don’t know if this is he right place to put this sorry admin if it’s not please don’t give me more point trying beat just have bad dyslexia) 

well here gose I have a stoma ( it’s where they put my bum hole on stomach and poo from there now ) and I am getting lots of preambles from it as hurts a lot more so at night and when passing poo and sometimes bleeding a lot but it’s strange as now they done this I am getting more pain from the bum dose anyone know if this is normal also I am getting more and more wet dreams I am 42 and last night I had about 18 wet dreams and know this as it hurts when I cum due to prostate cancer hurts that much I wakes me up and have to get nurse or wife to go get pain meds 

again so sorry if In wrong place again I apologise and sorry if spelling and grammar bad just us voice type 

I think this is an OK place to post this. However, your situation is so specialized (and involves multiple issues) and you are probably better off (MUCH better off) discussing this with your doctor. This is a time for being completely up front with him (or her) about what you're experiencing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I think this is an OK place to post this. However, your situation is so specialized (and involves multiple issues) and you are probably better off (MUCH better off) discussing this with your doctor. This is a time for being completely up front with him (or her) about what you're experiencing. 

Thanks been so many problems the gp gave up with me now just sends me to hospital