straight and attached

I think I initially posted this in the wrong category. Anyway.
42yo top here. Only just found out about this site. When I was young and single I had a few random and raw encounters and loved it. Though I'm attached to a woman now, I am looking to get back into breeding willing bottoms. I could just use some help being talked into it. I need to work up some courage this time around! It's been about 15 years, but nothing has ever compared to raw sex with another guy. I cannot stop thinking about those hookups and have decided I really need more.

2022-11-13_12-19-52.jpg

i'm only one person, and there are lots of views scattered on BZ regarding this topic. With that preface....

To me, it depends on whether or not the woman you are in relationship with knows and your relationship is open.  As a formerly married guy (to a woman), i don't recommend cheating and lying. my own story is all over this site, but the short version is i grew up religious, and while i knew from an early age that i am attracted to Men, i didn't accept that and tried to change and be straight, Didn't work. i'm not even Bi, i'm full on total bottom gay lol.

What helped me finally accept that fact was years of trying to not have sex or attraction to Men. i was married 5 years before i had my first sex with a Man. i separated after, thinking, this is how i am. But it wasn't that easy for me and 6 months later i got back with my wife thinking i had "gotten it our of my system."  Nope, this is a part of me and i learned through a lot of hard times that i literally need to be with a Man. That's me. i know Bi people who can pull it off with just one person and seem to be content and fulfilled, but i'm not Bi, so that was never an option for me.

Thing is, i cheated and lied to have sex with Men. i spent a hugh portion of my life on the DL.  my story is not uncommon, religion has hurt a lot of gay guys, i'm just one of them.  Your reasons are Your own and ultimately only You can answer this question.  i hated myself every time i had sex with a Man when i was married. i hated the lies and the cheating. It ate away at me like cancer. While i was having sex, it was sweet because i needed that connection with a Man, but how i was getting it was destructive to me, my former wife and our relationship. i don't recommend doing that for what seems obvious reasons (i.e., lying and cheating).

If, on the other hand, You are doing this openly and honestly... Hell yeah!! There is obviously a part of You that needs/wants to breed a man and there is nothing wrong with that, it is a part of Who and how You are. Sadly, You too are likely victim of cultural standards, but You do not have to be. Personally, i would recommend You do this in a way that You can be true and honest and get the full benefit of being and exercising Who You are. i know, that has a price, but in my experience, it is well worth it.

i approached my former wife about an open relationship, she was religious and it was a hard "no" from her. Frankly, i told her of my attraction to Men before we married, but at that time we both thought that was a choice one could make, and that sex between two men was "sin."  We divorced in 2008, and it was like a huge weight was lifted. i had peace for the first time in my life, and that has not changed to this day. i love my freedom to be who and how i am and would not ever go back or trade that for a situation where i have to lie or cheat to get what i need. 

i wish You the best, that cock deserves a bottoms hole. 

11 hours ago, uncuthungtop42 said:

42yo top here. Only just found out about this site. When I was young and single I had a few random and raw encounters and loved it. Though I'm attached to a woman now, I am looking to get back into breeding willing bottoms. I could just use some help being talked into it. I need to work up some courage this time around! It's been about 15 years, but nothing has ever compared to raw sex with another guy. I cannot stop thinking about those hookups and have decided I really need more.

You found this site, you posted here, and your instincts and intent seem clear. 

You need to go to a clinic and get your sexual health protected. You need vaccinations for HPV, Hepatitis A and B, Monkeypox, and a prescription for PrEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis to protect you from HIV infection) as a minimum. I'd also recommend getting a prescription for DoxyPEP (Doxycycline Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) to take after raw sex as well.

There is little doubt many men will be willing and eager to take your cock and your loads.  Your responsibility to yourself and everyone you ever fuck and breed is to take good care for yourself and for them.

Edited by blackrobe
typo
  • Upvote 2