Anal hooks.. Anyone used them?

Njn0mc

I had a dom that used them on me a few times.

I loved the feeling.

He tied a rope to my collar, every time I moved I felt the ball move in my ass..

Also loved 5he cold feeling of the steel as it entered me ,them warming up.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the anal hook in me last night!!

I was texted by my older daddy last night and he was looking at his toys and saw he hasn't used it on me for some time so it got him hot. He asked to come over and play with it. I asked him to make sure one of his friends can be there.. He knew what I was asking about one of his friend is into bondage and is very rough. He said lol I bet he will run over.

10 minutes later he said we both are here. I was on my way after I cleaned out. 

I got there they both were naked and standing at door. I got pulled in and thrown on the floor and they stripped me. Got abused a little both got into a wild mood. Got spanked and one of them whipped me with a short whip. 

Then played with my hole and pulled my hips up and both were spitting on my hole then finger fucked me for a bit.

Then got picked up and pushed to the garage and thrown on the bench got held down as the other strapped me in it. One had a hook in his hand as the other tied a collar on me. I felt some lube and felt the hook go in slowly 1st ball was easy the second was a little tough then popped in as they pushed it in all the way and attached it to my collar with the chain. Then pulled the chain hard ! It choked me and the hook was pulled hard up my hole. 

This got them hot for me to suck then. As i sucked one of them pulled the chain hard till i yelled and gasped for air. This went on for sometime then got removed from the bench and pulled up by the chain till i was standing then they moved me to the ceiling beam and hooked the chain to another chain hanging from the beam.  Now is was almost hanging from the hook. Couldn't move that much the hook would go in deeper.

They took turns sucking me and slapping my ass and back. Then one of them pissed all over my cock and ass as i was almost suspended there. One of them sucked my wet cock and licked up my dripping balls and worked his way to the hook and was licking my hole with the hook in it.

This got them so friggin hot they took me down and bent me over the bench pulled out the hook so fast it hurt as i moaned loud. I laid there for only a minute and felt a cock slide in as he pumped frantically. He lasted only minute pulled out for the other to pump my ass..  i heard one say fuck him harder.  He stopped for a second then i felt something warm and started to pump and i felt my leggs get wet then he exploded. Love the feeling of warm piss coming out.

They walked out of the garage threw a rag on me and one said get up and come in. I could barely get up and and cleanup when i got in they said lay down.

I layed on the floor in front of them and one started to suck me and as i got hard he sat on my cock and started to grind me deep.and he suck his cock at the same time as I was looking up and watching which was hot as fuck! I friggin exploded in him and he kept sucking till he was about to blow his load then he got down to blow the load in my mouth.

We all got up and I got a warm wet towel to clean up. My hole was so sore but so loved it to be hung with the hook..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I talked with a guy a couple years ago about it. Sounded like something I would enjoy, he was experanced in all sorts of play, he said he had used it on a ' victem ' as he called it and used his tens unit with it. Said one of the contacts he put on the hook. He said when the electric hit the guy would jerk and basically fuck is own ass. He said it a lot of fun to watch. His idea was to sit , smoke a cigarband watch the fun .

Note. His 'victems' like me, all asked for it and he was good at watching and making sure no one really got hurt, at least I trusted him

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Got to use them again.. Last night I was horny as hell and met up with my older friend that has the hooks. I told him make sure your hook is ready.. He responded back and said your a horny fucker aren't you.

I got to his place in no time and as he opened the doorbhe grabbed my arm and pulled me in and walked into his garage. He removed my clothes ripped my underwear off with scissors. 

He turned me around pushed me to his bench and had me bend over on it. He walked away as i was bent over and grabbed a bunch of things off a table came over behind me and he started to eat my ass deep.  Then he got up i heard some noise and felt a collar put on me tightly.  Then felt some lube on my hole as i felt the round end pop in my ass and he pushed deep. He hooked the chain from it to my collar then pulled the chain hard to get me to stand.

He spun me around pushed my sholders so I was on my knees in fron of him. I saw he was hard and reached for his cock to suck. As i was sucking he kept pulling the chain so the hook was going in and out. Felt great. 

He said hope your thirsty and i was tasting a little piss then a stream. Swallowed as much as i could holding his cock tight to slow the stream. When he was done pulled the chain hard and the hook went in all the way i stood up. 

He walked me to holding the chain high to a column and unhook the chain from the hook then the rope that was hanging from the column hook he ran the rope through the hook. He pulled the rope so I was almost suspended in the air with the hook in me. Hurt alot.

Then walked away and left the garage.

I was basically hanging there from the hook for some time.

He and his friend walked in naked but wearing leather chaps and vests. His friend had gloves on.  The came up to me slap my face a few times and pulled the rope so i was on my toes. Played with my cock and slapped it a few times. Walked around me rubbing all over. His friend pulled my cock and balls and put on a rubber ring on me. He bent over and sucked me for a bit as my friend at his ass. 

Then he got up and loosened the rope and i dropped back down. Undid the rope and he grabbed the hook pulled me to the bench bent me over and pulled the hook out. I though I shit all over the way it felt. But I didnt. Then my frend started to fuck me hard as his friend watch.

They both took turns on my ass for some time till my friend blew a load. I was then spun on my back on the bench and his friend sucked me till i was rock hard. He straddled over me and sat on my cock and when it was deep he rode me hard jerking his cock till i blew a load in him. He got off lifted my leggs and fucked me till he moaned.  He lasted a good time.

He sucked my cock clean and I even blew another small load when he was sucking. 

They both talked something to each other the my friend said to leave and use the side door to leave.

I felt like a slut lol did the walk of shame to my car

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1