Jump to content

Sydney World Pride - Best Cumdump locations


cumdumpster532
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's also worth noting that Bodyline Sauna is supposed to be reopening this month, after supposedly permanently closing down - www.bodylinesauna.com.au.

For my money, Bodyline wasn't quite as sleazy as Sydney Sauna, by man the guys at Bodyline used to be hot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2023 at 11:21 AM, barebackbro said:

It's also worth noting that Bodyline Sauna is supposed to be reopening this month, after supposedly permanently closing down - www.bodylinesauna.com.au.

For my money, Bodyline wasn't quite as sleazy as Sydney Sauna, by man the guys at Bodyline used to be hot!

Never got any action at Bodyline the few times I went outside of a few blowjobs. 357 and Sydney sauna will both have more guys willing to play but I'm still concerned it will turn into guys just walking around waiting for better 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, cumdumpster532 said:

Has anyone been to Trade Club on Crown St? There facebook page looks to have lots of party events during World Pride...Is it worth to go?

From limited experience, it’s more of a party venue rather than a sex on premises venue.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hot2fuck said:

From limited experience, it’s more of a party venue rather than a sex on premises venue.

The events they have can be good but it's not what it used to be when it was headquarters 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, POZBB84 said:

The events they have can be good but it's not what it used to be when it was headquarters 

So if I want to be bred by a bunch of strangers, their events wouldn’t be good? They have one called Breed haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ausbtmcumdump said:

So if I want to be bred by a bunch of strangers, their events wouldn’t be good? They have one called Breed haha

You will probably be well bred looking at that hole haha I've just found them a bit quiet but world pride will probably be a different beast 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.