Sydney World Pride - Best Cumdump locations

cumdumpster532

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's also worth noting that Bodyline Sauna is supposed to be reopening this month, after supposedly permanently closing down - www.bodylinesauna.com.au.

For my money, Bodyline wasn't quite as sleazy as Sydney Sauna, by man the guys at Bodyline used to be hot!

On 1/27/2023 at 11:21 AM, barebackbro said:

It's also worth noting that Bodyline Sauna is supposed to be reopening this month, after supposedly permanently closing down - www.bodylinesauna.com.au.

For my money, Bodyline wasn't quite as sleazy as Sydney Sauna, by man the guys at Bodyline used to be hot!

Never got any action at Bodyline the few times I went outside of a few blowjobs. 357 and Sydney sauna will both have more guys willing to play but I'm still concerned it will turn into guys just walking around waiting for better 

22 hours ago, cumdumpster532 said:

Has anyone been to Trade Club on Crown St? There facebook page looks to have lots of party events during World Pride...Is it worth to go?

From limited experience, it’s more of a party venue rather than a sex on premises venue.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hot2fuck said:

From limited experience, it’s more of a party venue rather than a sex on premises venue.

The events they have can be good but it's not what it used to be when it was headquarters 

27 minutes ago, ausbtmcumdump said:

So if I want to be bred by a bunch of strangers, their events wouldn’t be good? They have one called Breed haha

You will probably be well bred looking at that hole haha I've just found them a bit quiet but world pride will probably be a different beast 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:49 AM, POZBB84 said:

You will probably be well bred looking at that hole haha I've just found them a bit quiet but world pride will probably be a different beast 

Hahah unfortunately not the typical body of a cumdump, so here’s hoping the hole and hunger will be enough 😂😂