Sometimes familiar is good

Oldercumslut

Hooked up with a guy on Sniffies.  As we chatted I recognized him and we had hooked up about a year back before I got deployed to help with covid stuff.   Cleaned out and headed over.  He's 35 yo black male with a respectable 7.5" which is the sweet spot for me.

Got on my knees and he quickly got hard in my mouth.  At 7.5 I can dip throat him without difficulty.    After a few min he held my head and my mouth filled up with cum.  He twitches like mad as he shoots.   Moved to the bed and we snuggled and after about 15 min I Moved down and he got hard again real quick.   Face down on the bed and he took me balls deep.  He's a great fuck.  Not to quick, not to long just right so it feels great and doesn't get boring.    I could tell he was getting ready to cum and he pushed in and I could feel him twitching.  We repeated this until he had shot 5 loads in 2 hour.  One in mouth and 4 in ass.  Sucked him clean and we got to work planning out schedule.

Sometimes the known cocks are the best

Pic Is my ass after 4 loads.

123_1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2