Doublelist hookup

Bokkierob

Hooked up with a Bear and his young bf. When I got to their hotel room they were both naked and ready for me. The older man told me to strip then he ordered his BF to lie belly down on the bed with his arse in the air. He looked at me and said - “go on, breed my boy” I mounted him and went in balls deep. I was fucking him when the older guy got behind me and gripped my balls - he held them tight and shoved his stubbled face deep in my arse crack and proceeded to eat my hole. It got me so fukkin horned that I pumped my seed deep in the boy’s hole. The older guy asked “did you cum in my boy”? I said, yeah, I loaded him. He told me to stay deep in his BF’s hole until my balls were drained. When I pulled out he shoved his face in his BF’s arse and licked up the sperm that had leaked  out. Then he shoved his cock deep in his boy’s hole and pounded him. He was grunting about how much he loved feeling my cum on his cock. He seeded his boy, the pulled out and his shaft was covered in his cum and mine. He made his boy clean him off with his mouth.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 5