The guy turned on the light for dark room anon pump and dump

Bttml00king

Taking off your blindfold was a bridge too far. I would have not bothered with the niceties - it would have been: Not just get out, but get the fuck out. Forcing you to let him get a look at your body is bad enough; forcing you to let him see your face is worse; forcing you to look at him is unacceptable. And doing all of the above after explicitly agreeing to anon darkroom just adds an extra layer of Nope.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/30/2022 at 9:57 AM, pussyboy82 said:

Not really the right place to post your story @Asnlooking as it's called "Your last lode" but sounds totally out of order to me and could've been very scary too. Let's hope this sort of crazy behaviour doesn't happen again. You were in a hotel ffs, anon.... that's enough info... some people are obviously too stupid to respect your right to anonymity as you requested it. I'd have done the same thing. You were correct to refuse. 

Thanks. You are right that this topic doesn't belong to the forum. I realized that after postinf but don't think I can move it to the right place. If the moderators could help, that would be great. 

Even though I was going to whore out by tops and take as many loads as possible, consent and respect should still apply. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 1:58 PM, fungayboy said:

Its like they dont get what "anon" actually means 🤷‍♂️

per topblkmale's commentary and your response

Agreed.  From the Merriam-Webster:    

1. of unknown authorship or origin; an anonymous tip, not named or identified.

2. not named or identified; an anonymous author, they wish to remain anonymous.

3.  lacking individuality, distinction, or recognizability.

This may not be the most respected tome, but it does offer a clear understanding of what the word anonymous means.  How this term applies to individuals asking for photos, which are obviously the opposite of the definition, is at best a misunderstanding of that definition.  This misunderstanding is sometimes accompanied by misspellings, awkward usage, and an inability/disinclination to create a clear and/or easily understood statement.  

That said, one can come to one's own conclusion about any intellectual component to the hookup and potential fuck.  The sex might turn out to be great.  Every guy gets to decide for himself how - oh - generous? - he's willing to be in interpreting these communications, since obviously, clarity in the text (literal meaning) is hardly the most important thing.  What is important is that each guy respects the other guy's needs/wishes/limits.  Not many guys fuck and then sit down to discuss War and Peace*, right?

I think most of this kind of communication should be taken with a grain of salt.  Neither guy is interested in much more than raw Cock fucking raw Hole.  All of us have something else burning in our balls, other than crystalline clarity when we're burning with Lust.  

*Tolstoy, just in case .... I know this isn't the Politics thread.

• Like 1