The guy turned on the light for dark room anon pump and dump

Bttml00king

I hosted hotel dark room anon pump and dump. Door was unlocked and I was on my knees blindfolded waiting for a guy who was coming. 

As soon as he walked in, he turned on the light. Since I was blindfolded, I thought it was no big deal and stayed put. Then he walked toward me and took out his cock. Then, he took my blindfold off. 

I got up and politely told him to leave. He asked what the big deal was. 

I never had experienced like this. Was I making a big deal? Should I have done differently? 

The whole episode completely killed my mood to have anything to do with him. 

The scene was clearly communicted before he showed up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the guy was just a control freak.  They usually do the opposite of what you agree on.  If wasn't happy with the terms you communicated, then he should have stayed home.

It was good that you stood your ground.  He probably would have pushed you further, doing more things you said no to. 

I had an 'anon' fuck once who told me that after he fucked me he wanted to see my face. He wanted to be able to identify everyone he's ever fucked and he wanted me to see his face AFTER he fucked me. He probably had control issues but at least he was up front about it, and he told me he never fucked the same guy twice.

10 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

I think the guy was just a control freak.

At the very least.  Closer to total asshole (and not in the good sense of the phrase).  That clown completely disrespected you, disrespected the scene, and disgraced himself.  Good for you for ending the scene politely, and when he attempted to re-take control of YOUR scene, and then wondered "what the big deal was",  I hope you simply told him to get the fuck out and that was it.  

There are some guys that are so insecure, they can only function when they huff and puff and try to inflate their ego by demeaning others - and I'm sorry you ran into one.  None of his bullshit is your fault whatsoever.  Keep doing what you're doing, and revel in every moment of it.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, fungayboy said:

I dont get on dating apps why people say they want Anon but then have their face or immediately ask for face when chatting. Its like they dont get what "anon" actually means 🤷‍♂️

I think 'anon' in this context means no real names or other personal information other than what the other person looks like.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, fungayboy said:

I dont get on dating apps why people say they want Anon but then have their face or immediately ask for face when chatting. Its like they dont get what "anon" actually means 🤷‍♂️

Agreed; the definition has no exceptions. I support ppl not knowing what I look like but being able to identify them (sometimes).  I may in fact be a control freak.  I am a control freak.  I can also be fastidious so my emotional intelligence usually keeps me in check. 

As for @Asnlooking, if you were not in total/complete sub headspace, good call. Always follow your gut.  I don't know if it's courage or not, but it takes a brave person with tremendous intestinal fortitude and a pussy that should be worshiped to advertise a location for a certain type of encounter and follow through.  I'm grateful for the service you and others like you provide to the community.  You all are quite the heroes when it comes to cumsleeve accessibility, often being multiple versions of oneself to please multiple men.

I happen to like cunt that knows its place, is completely obedient, and elevates the experience by shutting the front door, trusting in my leadership, guidance and total cunt control, trusts their lust, and is owned by me (at that moment) or lent by an alpha.  Like @Close2MyBro it's appropriate for my bottoms to lean into the experience to which they are consenting by opening up their pussy lips and being the fuckhole necessary at any given time. It's a contract signed in, bottom precum and/or trans bottom ass/ transvaginal secretion, a respectful, downcast look, bitch-in-heat posture, and an exchange of power with me in superior position to my mare being mounted.  I'm choosing to deposit seed.  The receptacle is now covered in my protection and accountability in the same way a submissive wife would be (yes, I'm misogynistic too) to the head of the household. Bottoms play that role -better than most, I might add - but then recoil when situations get real.   @Asnlooking tried it without priming the pussy which is weird like inspecting your betrothed from a forced marriage while you're squinting from the introduction of light into a darkened room.  No one looks their best like that. 

If @Asnlooking were one of my regular cumdumps, I'd get a feel for my boundaries and either take you out of your comfort level for my own amusement and entertainment, read the room and follow instructions given, or stop fucking you (next time, once I get started it's only right to finish).  Either way, we'd both be better off with a great experience or by me moving on.

Probably good intuition since this came with no warning.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The bathhouse I go to has a Lights Out event every week. That’s the good news. The bad is that they attach a red light to the keys they hand out when you check-in. Which, completely ruins the entire concept of a “lights out” party. 

Even when I go when it’s not Lights Out, they still keep it lit fairy dimmed. I like to lay down on the bed in my room, door open, face down, bare ass up WITH THE LIGHT OFF, but, still, some of these guys can’t stop themselves from switching the light on as they peek into my room to see what/who is waiting in the dark. 

It’s a total buzz kill. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Some of these guys can’t stop themselves from switching the light on as they peek into my room to see what/who is waiting in the dark.

It’s a total buzz kill. 

Yes. That happenes to me too. Maybe bring a duct tape and just tape the switch off. 

I don't mind guys using the flashlight on their phones when entering a dark hotel room to orient themselves though. Beyond that, it is a total buzz kill like you said. 

Not really the right place to post your story @Asnlooking as it's called "Your last lode" but sounds totally out of order to me and could've been very scary too. Let's hope this sort of crazy behaviour doesn't happen again. You were in a hotel ffs, anon.... that's enough info... some people are obviously too stupid to respect your right to anonymity as you requested it. I'd have done the same thing. You were correct to refuse. 

6 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

some of these guys can’t stop themselves from switching the light

Bring a piece of duct tape on some tin-foil with you next time.  That should take care of the problem.  Just remember to take it off when you're finally done ..... 

It became a scene you didn't want, so you're totally within your rights to ask him to leave. 

A while back when still actively topping (forgive the pun) I would have said I liked a room to be light. I would have wanted to see the arse in the air, so if the guy had said the room would be dark I'd pass. If it was clear the room would be dark and he agreed, he shouldn't have done what he did.