Indianapolis Bathhouse

Just in from my Saturday night at the baths.  Wasn't very busy when I pulled into the parking lot, but cars arriving even as I was parking.  Got my usual room on the third floor.  Best place to  be with a public sling, 2 video rooms, and a play room with seating, fuck bench, etc.  I couldn't wait to get out of my clothes.  No towel for me.  Like lubing up my hole and walking around naked to let guys know I'm available.   Thought I would hang in the public sling for a while.  I just lay back, hit my poppers while I'm stroking my cock and see who shows up.  Several lookers and guys running their hands over my body and fingering my hole.  Finally a hot guy fingers my hole, uses my lube on his cock and starts rubbing against my fuck hole. .  I realize he is wearing a damn condom and immediately tell him "you don't need that".  Lifelong barebacker here.  Nice guy he takes it off (they always do) and proceeds to fuck me.  We're taking our time and a couple of guys have stopped in to watch.  I love an audience.  They seem appreciative that I'm taking a raw load.  A couple even feeling us up to check it out.  Needless to say I got my guts sprayed with a huge load.  Pulled myself out of the sling so others would have access.  Back to my room, door, open, ass up.  Had a great night 5 loads and some good cuddle time.  Can't wait for the Cumunion party next Saturday.

1233.jpg

If the bathhouse you’re talking about is The Works, I always have an excellent time there. I will say this, though - the fuck bench there is practically unusable. Completely unpadded, and too hard and uncomfortable to lie on. I’ve never seen anyone using it. Next time I’m up there I’m bringing some knee and elbow pads…

I only get there on labor day weekend. I try hosting in my room, sometimes get a load or two, this past September I didn't get any visitors.  I stopped by the works a few years ago and there was only a couple cars in the lot. I didn't go in, figured it was a waste of time and money

Love The Works and is my favorite place for fun, have only been there a couple of times since the lock downs, but have been thinking about it since my schedule from the seasonal work has lightened up quit a bit. It's quit a driving distance for me and seems I always hit there in the slow times of the week or day when I do have the chance to go. Would be nice if we had somewhere regular to post when we are going and could enhance our chances for a good time much more.