Anal - make bottom cry

I don’t necessarily get joy from pain itself but rather from the thought that if I endure pain while a top pounds my ass it reinforces  my sub nature to please the top at all costs. Once an Asian top gave me a well deserved brutal punishment fuck that brought tears to my eyes, but after he bred me he gently kissed my watery eyes. I was left with a warm feeling that he really appreciated my total submission to please him, almost fell in love with him.

I've definitely cried during my first couple encounters, the first time the man was nice, talked to me and let me go. The second time the same man knew I was ok and kept fucking me despite my feelings. We talked after and all was ok. 

I want to try one thing but so far haven't been able to. To have the top jerk me off or blow me to completion so I lose all horniness after cumming before poppering me up and using me as he pleases despite how I might feel. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I’m not into pain. I wanna feel good when I’m getting used. When I party it takes a lot to hurt. When I’m spinning and it starts to hurt, I know I am getting stretched by a massive fist or cock. When I PNP, I haven’t found any dick too big or fuck too deep.  

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a few painful fucks but the one that really stands out was partly my fault. On one of my open door trips I had just decided to call it a night when I got a message on squirt.  I checked out his profile and he had one of my favorite cocks ever. Big thick and uncut with head poking out just a bit. I told I was tired but if he was close I would leave the door open. At this point I had probably had 15 cocks in my ass in 24hrs. When I wasn't getting fucked I kept a big plug in all the time. The guy came in and fucked me hard but it wasn't painful.  He messaged after and said he was sorry if he was too rough but he was super horny. I told him he was fine and I enjoy a rough fuck and go. About a year later I'm at the same hotel and had just got cleaned out and was checking messages.  There he was again and asked if I was available right away. I told him I was and propped the door open. I put on my leather cuffs and collar and set out some lube then got on the bed. I heard him come in and pull his shorts off. Next thing I know he is pinning me down and ramming that cock up my hole. I hadn't been fucked in a month and hadn't been using toys much. The shock and the pain was so much I yelped and tried to get off his cock. He grabbed my collar and wrist pushed back in balls deep. It took a minute for my hole to relax enough that I wasn't in a lot of pain. He only lasted about 3 or 4 min before dumping a load deep inside me. It was so weird he pulled out I felt like my guts were wrecked.  He sat down next to me and told me to clean his cock. It was the first time I saw it in person and it was huge. He said he remembered I like it rough and he hoped that was good for me. I never told him how brutal that was but we have hooked at least a dozen times since and I never forget to lube up before he gets there.

• Like 1

Being rough fucked by a man that is only interested in cumming, using my ass and mouth only for their enjoyment has been a life long occurrence.  The first big alpha teen jock cock that soaped my little hole and pushed in hard and fast pumping till he got off pinned to the bathroom floor. My first adult cock at 19 (was the biggest cock I've ever been fucked by to this day)  the use of poppers helped him get me on my stomach..  A bit of spit , all his weight on me  ram fucked me  , blinding popper pain,and eventually didn't hurt by the time he came and got off. 

I seemed to Inctively find men that got off using the new faggot piece of meat to get drunk, popper up, and  throw a rough selfish fuck into me.

Hottest faghole busting was after chems started being used in me. I still had my own place after leaving the bf's place. I found a guy on line that wanted to Suck my cock (not usually a thing for me) before he would fuck me. I agreed  it was to be an anon dark room meeting , I got stripped in my garage blindfolded, he came in , stood me up , got me hard  sucked on my dick , I throat fucked him a bit till I came .  He told me to get on my knees and spread my faggot ass.   He pushed his dry fingers in, twisting and ripping at my hole till it was slick.  I was horrified  tried too pull way ending up being finger fucked and pinned to the floor. it fucking hurt like hell  . He mounted me and fucked me hard and fast, cumming in my busted hole.  Zipped up and left me reeling. 

I was so scared at the time thinking he's not going to stop, but  the next day the chemmed faggot in me described it to my bf and devulged that , I wish he was rougher and more extreme.

On the rare occasion I top, I have to be rough,  or I won't stay hard. 

I have yet to be on the other side of a hook up or party moment that I thought "that was too far*

If it ain't rough it ain't fun

On 12/4/2022 at 2:41 PM, slut4roughTops said:

Do we have any tops that enjoy hurting bottom during anal? Beeing horny because your dick makes bottom cry or scream?  like no lube fucking, ball depp, abusing. 

Did anyone have such experience? Both as bottom or top.

I've got a regular fuckbud who told me he's going to start doing this.  He's been aggressive before.  He says in the future he's not stopping no matter how much I complain.  I've encouraged him to be merciless and train my hole proper.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:20 PM, daniels87 said:

I think cyring makes the top more hornier at least from my experience

Definitely in my experience too. Makes the top fuck harder.