how to ask guys to let me drink there piss ?

ShaneJF

As for getting guys to pee in your mouth, sometimes be bold and just ask/offer the service. You'll get a few no's but some yes's too. Might even convert a few first timers into regular feeders. Putting it into whatever profiles you have on grindr, scruff, bbrts, etc couldn't hurt either.

A way to get over your sti fear is to make peace with the possibility of an STI and know that most that you can get via oral are highly treatable. Plus once the dick is in your mouth the fluids are exchanged already, the stis mostly hide in the urethra so they are present when sucking. So swallow to your hearts content

On 12/11/2022 at 11:19 AM, BBrooklynWS said:

As for getting guys to pee in your mouth, sometimes be bold and just ask/offer the service. You'll get a few no's but some yes's too. Might even convert a few first timers into regular feeders. Putting it into whatever profiles you have on grindr, scruff, bbrts, etc couldn't hurt either.

A way to get over your sti fear is to make peace with the possibility of an STI and know that most that you can get via oral are highly treatable. Plus once the dick is in your mouth the fluids are exchanged already, the stis mostly hide in the urethra so they are present when sucking. So swallow to your hearts content

thanks! sound advice 

If I'm sucking I always tell the guy if you have to piss go for it. If i get anyone to tell me no I'll come back with you have to try it, the feeling is intense. 

Most of the time it works and when they do it and you suck hard on the cock while the stream is coming out its intense. I will use my lips to clamp down if the stream is to hard to handle and the guys i suck love it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i take a casual approach at first, just to feel the Guy out. Some guys are turned off by piss, and the last thing i want to do is turn a Man off.  Look for profiles where Guys come right out and say they are interested in WS, lot's of sites have that option in "preferences."  Not everyone can piss on demand, some are shy about it. If it's a one time hook up, probably going to have more success knowing ahead of time if they are into it. Some are going to be interested, but have no experience, so may not be able to piss 'on demand.'  

If it's a fuck buddy, i see a lot more potential. WS is in a category by itself as far as i'm concerned, though it does have overlap with other stuff, i think thee is som unique, deep mind fuck connection to be had with WS, and that is not usually something that happens in a one time hook up... unless the hookup has experience. 

i think most guys are lust driven, so once they get past the culturally conditioned barriers against piss, their lust takes over and says the limit. 

• Upvote 1