3 loads a charm

Usually after I cum, my dick goes soft and I just want to chill, but despite unloading I was still so horny. My dick was hard, and I wanted more dick, We continued to kiss tasting my cum and his ass and then I made way down to his cock. He was hard and my goal was to get him more aroused and as wet as possible. Soon I rolled on my back and raised my legs above my head exposing my hole. He dove in with his tongue adding his saliva to the two loads already in me. He hit the poppers and shotgunned them to me with a wonderfully sensuous kiss.

When he pulled back, I marveled at his big man cock sprouting from his boy body. I told him I wanted to feel him inside me and share his babies like I shared mine. Without any pause he slid right inside me. My hole was wet and sloppy but a little sore from the previous fucks but the fullness of having him inside me was overwhelming. As he fucked some of the fluids were being pulled out of my ass. I could feel them leaking down my balls and into the sheets. He fucked me on my back for a few minutes and then told me to get on my knees. I rolled over and took him doggie. Here's a 50-year-old guy submitting to a BBC from a 20-year-old boy...god was I turned on. He fucked me mercilessly with no break and my ass was starting to feel sore. I hit the poppers more to blunt the stinging in my hole and just savored his dick. He pulled out again and told me to suck his dick. As before I could taste semen, the muskiness of my ass, but now there was a new taste, somewhat metallic......fuck, my ass walls were breached. He then had me get on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed and entered me as he stood on the floor. We both hit poppers, kissed ravenously as he pounded. His breathing got deeper his pace got quicker and his penis went deeper as I started to feel him pulsate, He literally fell on me with his weight forcing his dick deeper as he unloaded, We kissed as he softened and pulled out. My ass was oozing, and he scooped some of that ooze with his fingers to feed me. Thats when I noticed it wasn't the typical pearl white fluid im used to seeing but it had a pink tinge. I licked his fingers dry but saved a little to share with him.

To be continued

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7

It was after midnight and I laid in bed thinking about this past evening. My ass was a little sore but I felt full....no doubt still filled with semen. I fell asleep and slept soundly until about 6AM. When I woke up the room was permeated by the scent of sex, My sheets were stained with fluids from the night before and there was a large pink wet spot where I was lying during the night. My ass was stll wet and I had morning wood that kept growing as I reminisced about the previous evening. I had such mixed emotions about last night. The sex was so hot, so passionate but was I ready to be pozzed. My erection didn't dimmish though and I needed to release again. I squeezed the marinated fluids left in my ass. OMG, the scent of cum and ass juices. I had to taste some and then used the rest to coat my hard dick. I began stroking. thinking about those three dicks inside me. What were the chances my conversion was underway? How toxic was the man who fucked me? Did the two other men hasten the pozzing by abrading my ass walls ? Within a minute I began shooting another huge load.

The next few weeks were busy and really had no sex, then one morning I woke up not feeling well. I got up went to work and during the day I could feel I had a fever. When I got home I had a temp of 104, achy and all night woke up with night sweats. It was winter so maybe I just had the flu. I was sick for about 4 days and began to feel better. I rationalized I was OK and didn't think about it. 2 weeks later I decided to test myself and those two lines appeared It was official. I was a bit shocked but after it settled in I was OK. I was liberated. No need to think about it The next week, the second guy that fucked me and was so turned on by the fact that I had poz cum in messaged me on grindr. He mentioned how hot our encounter was and asked if I converted. I told him I did. He was so excited and begged me to fuck him as he was now chasing. We met up that night and now we are fucking frequently......

• Like 7
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...