3 loads a charm

It was the Friday after Thanksgiving, I was sitting home a bit horny scrolling through grindr when I came upon a profile less than a mile away that looked interesting. It was a black man, 5-8, 150 lbs, 38 yo. Versatile top, 8" cut and he had bb tagged, He only had torso pics but he was lean , smooth and muscular. I immediately asked if he was looking and quickly got a response asking what I was into. I replied I was 50, 6-0, 180, smooth, white, 7" versatile bottom who loved to make out, kiss, mutual oral, rimming, poppers and I that preferred bareback. We both unlocked our pics and I was greeted by a hot man with a buzzed head, the most wonderful lips. His cock pic was awesome too....fat, long with low hanging balls. He asked if I hosted, I said yes. No discussion of status just an affirmation that we both wanted bareback.  I gave him my addy and within 30 minutes was at my door. 

I led him to the bedroom, and we immediately started kissing. OMG he was such a passionate kisser. Those full lips and that tongue probing my mouth. We were undressing as we kissed and as he dropped his pants his dick popped out. Holy shit. Hard as rock, bulging veins with an abrupt upward curve leading to a mushroom head. Below were a set of low hanging balls that I began to imagining emptying into me. 

We went to the bed where we continued kissing passionately. I soon started to make my way down, sucking on his nipples than tonguing his balls and crotch and then lifting his legs to find an incredibly hairy hole which contrasted with his smooth chest. I ate him out for at least 10 minutes while he moaned and stroked my head. I was soon sucking that huge dick tasting his precum and enjoying every minute. But my goal was to have him breed me.

I ate his ass some more then came up to kiss him. We kissed for a while and then he told me to roll on my back. He grabbed the poppers he spotted by my bed and handed them to me then lifted my legs and began eating me like I've never been eaten before. He spent 10 minutes licking and sucking on my hole. It was so wet and relaxed. He then lined up his cock with my ass which was my cue to hit the poppers. Soon he was entering. It didn't hurt but was so intense. He was kissing me as he slid in further and then he hit the poppers going balls deep and stopped. I was so full and in ecstasy. Now he began fucking. Rhythmically and hard. He would pull out eat my hole some more and slide in. Every time he pulled out I'd beg him to fuck me more, to breed me. Now he was getting verbal, telling me he's going to knock me up, he starts to moan and yells take my poz nut. I was a little shocked because we never discussed status but I wanted a connection with him so bad.....I wanted HIM to poz me.  His breathing was getting heavier and his dick went so deep inside and suddenly stopped. There was silence but I could feel his dick pulsating knowing his poz babies were flooding me. He stayed in me for a while and passionately kissed me and then rolled over on his back. I went down on his dick cleaning off his cum and my ass juices.

We laid there and I asked "are you really poz?" He said he was, he just found out a few weeks ago. I asked if he was on meds and he said not yet. He then asked if I was poz and I replied no. He appeared shocked and said I thought you were for sure by how uninhibited you were. He asked if I was upset. I told him I wasn't because it was the most awesome sex I had ever had and if he did poz me it was worth it.

To be continued

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12

Part 2

After a short time, the hot man who left his seed in me left and I laid in my bed with a glow surrounding me. I felt so satiated with his load inside me thinking that his semen was unloading its HIV babies inside me, did he abrade my ass walls enough to give his infection a clear path into me or would it just fade away like his sperm thinking i was a cunt to impregnate. The one thing I did know was that I still horny and my dick was hard. I needed some further release, so I again scrolled through grindr.

Before long I happened upon a guy who I had played with a few times before, He was in his 20's, a bit stocky with a nice hairy chest and ass and a fat 6" dick. I remember he was a good kisser, loved raw and bred me a few times before.  He was also HIV negative. The sex was good but sometimes he had trouble coming inside me, He would pull out and jerk off. I didn't care I just needed another dick in me. I messaged him if he was looking, and he replied yes and soon headed over.

I met him at the door and we quickly went to my room. We undressed and I got to my knees and sucked his dick getting him hard and really wet. I climbed on the bed, got on my knees and presented my ass doggie style. I took a hit of poppers and told him to breed me. He soon slid and excitedly said "OMG your ass is so wet, is that cum?' I said it was which got him so excited i could feel his cock get even harder. He asked who's cum it was and I told him some black dude. He got even more excited. Now I felt emboldened and told him he was fucking me with poz cum as lube. I took a chance because there was a possibility that I would freak him out. On the contrary it put him over the top. He said he couldn't believe he was fucking me with poz cum and he hoped his cock was grinding that toxic nut into me. Within a minute he starts yelling, "i'm cumming" and I felt his dick pulse as he shot his load in me, He stayed in me a minute while he softened and as he pulled out, I could feel cum running out my ass and down my balls. 

To be continued

• Like 10
  • Piggy 11

I had just received my second load and my ass was a little sore. I sat and thought: Were my ass walls a bit roughed up now? Did my last breeder create a pathway for infection? Damn, sprt of twisted thoughts, but why did they turn me on so much? I was fingering my hole feeling the mixture of fluids. poz cum, neg cum, saliva, my ass juices. I couldn't resist tasting them all which made me even hornier.....and I stll hadn't cum. 

It was only 11 PM so I decided to try grindr again. After a few minutes I saw a guy who I had played with a few times and always had a great time. He was a young black college student. 20 yo but still looked like an adolescent. 5-10, 140, skinny with a fat 8" dick that defied his slender stature. He had an unkempt fro, a scraggly beard and a thick untrimmed bush.  Basically really cute and sexy. In bed he was verbal and uninhibited. I messaged him and soon he was on his way.

I met him at the door and we immediately locked lips. He was always a great kisser and tonight was no exception. He had sweat pants on and I could feel that his dick was rock hard. As I kissed him I slipped my hand down his pants and started fingering his hole. He started moaning and told me he wanted my babies in him. I so needed to fuck him.

We headed to the bedroom and undressed as we kissed. His dick was so hard and pointing towards the ceiling. We got in bed. I got on top of him and continued to kiss him. I made way down his body. His nipples were so hard and I loved the sprouting hair around them. I followed his treasure trail down to his dick and sucked him deep. I relished in the musk of his body as I licked his balls making my way to his hole. As I ate his hole I noticed he reached for my poppers and took huge hits. He then placed them under my nose. We were both flying now. He told me he wanted my cock and my babies inside. With that prompt I lifted his legs off the bed exposing his gorgeous hairy boy hole in my face, I stuck my tongue as deep as I could. He pushed his hole open exposing the hint of a rosebud looking so inviting. I kissed him again wanting him to taste his musk and then asked him to suck me, to get my cock as wet as possible. He sucked me hard, deep throated me and got me so wet. I was ready.

I lifted his legs again, my dick was wet, his hole was wet......I poked his hole hit the poppers and slid right in. My god.  2 loads in my ass and my dick was in this incredible boy hole ready to breed. I thought this might be my last HIV negative load. I started pounding him telling him how great his ass felt. He kept telling me to cum in him. We shared more poppers and I shotgunned poppers into his mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer and went balls deep. My dick exploded at least 8 shots as he squeezed his hole around my penis. I stayed in him kissing him . My dick didnt soften. I pulled out and was still rock hard. I looked at his hole and could see my white creamy semen clinging to his ass hair. I went down to taste it and the scent was intoxicating... My nut his musky ass. I sucked some out and then kissed him 

To be continued

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8