Cuddle fuck

Bottom Jim

I met a guy on sniffles and I sucked his dick for a while. He then wanted to cuddle It was hot and we cuddled. All of a sudden he slipped his dick in me . He fucked me while we were cuddling I could feel his whole body next to me while hi dick was in my hole. All of a sudden he moaned and shot a big load in me He stayed in till he hit soft I was a very hot fuck

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Few years ago I’d been in the pub with some mates and messaging a guy on gaydar. I was late 20’s and really starting to explore my sexuality, he was older, thickset and out as gay. One thing led to another and as I staggered home, he picked me up and took me back to his. Not a lot happened that night, I suspect I fell asleep as soon as I got into his bed. 

I awoke with a bit of a hangover, his arm wrapped round me and his hard on pushed against my arse. He must of realised I was awake as he checked I was ok and made sure I knew where I was. As we talked he started rubbing my nipples and kissing the back of my neck, I was soon moaning and rubbing my ass against him. He told me lay still and I felt him shift slightly and get something, then I felt his lubed fingers probing my hole. He got me nice and ready before slipping inside me, his other arm was under my neck, wrapped round me holding me tight as he slowly pushed in deeper. When he was fully in, he wrapped both his arms around me and gently made love to me. I was in absolute heaven, it felt amazing but what really turned me on was the thought that I had no idea what he looked like, we’d not exchanged pics, I’d obviously seen him the night before but I had no recollection!

We gently fucked for ages before he came inside me. I laid there as he wanked me off and blew a massive load all over his sheets. We went back to sleep like that and woke up a few hours later. It was fantastic, my first time being made love to, rather than just being fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

I take my boy, Drew to bed where he's little spoon to my big spoon. My cock rears up and presses on his hole. He falls asleep like that. He's so fukkin cute when he's asleep that I can't help pushing gently into him. I don't thrust hard, I just enjoy feeling the heat of his asshole and his heartbeat. I feel really close to him and Eventually I gently seed him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I take my boy, Drew to bed where he's little spoon to my big spoon. My cock rears up and presses on his hole. He falls asleep like that. He's so fukkin cute when he's asleep that I can't help pushing gently into him. I don't thrust hard, I just enjoy feeling the heat of his asshole and his heartbeat. I feel really close to him and Eventually I gently seed him.

Mmmmmm 🤤

I remember going to bed with my first bf. I'd be the little spoon as we laid in bed pushing my ass back  and slowly gyrating my hips as his dick would get hard. I'd pull my boxers down, then spit on my fingers so i could wet hole then back up and line up my hole with his dick letting him slide in. Once he was in, he was in control slowly fucking me. He would hold me tight kiss my neck until I'd hear his breathing accelerate, his dick expanding and that awesome feeling when he stops moving and all I can feel is the pulsing of his dick, knowing his seed is entering me. We would just lay there, falling aslleep. I loved waking up with that full feeling, his cum still in me and the scent of his cum that had been marinating in my ass. There were times I would roll on my back, lift my legs, hoping to get his morning wood in my already lubed ass.

• Like 7