Visiting Dallas for first time. Need suggestions

As the title says, I am coming to Dallas in late March and I am looking for cruisey bars in the area. Is there any bars where there is a dark room or sex happening? I have also seen reviews on Lido’s and Club Dallas. I’m a vers muscle daddy and looking to give and take loads. I will be there over a Thursday through Sunday. DM me if you are more comfortable that way. 

thanks in advanced guys. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kinkpiggy26 said:

As the title says, I am coming to Dallas in late March and I am looking for cruisey bars in the area. Is there any bars where there is a dark room or sex happening? I have also seen reviews on Lido’s and Club Dallas. I’m a vers muscle daddy and looking to give and take loads. I will be there over a Thursday through Sunday. DM me if you are more comfortable that way. 

thanks in advanced guys. 

I've heard good things about Club Dallas.  I've also heard that there are some really good adult bookstores/theaters over in the Fort Worth area.  Sadly I live only 4-5 hours from DFW, but I almost never get up there except passing through and when I do I generally am too busy to have time to explore any of those places!  I'm envious that you will have that chance.  Please keep us posted on what you find out and what your experiences are!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I've heard good things about Club Dallas.  I've also heard that there are some really good adult bookstores/theaters over in the Fort Worth area.  Sadly I live only 4-5 hours from DFW, but I almost never get up there except passing through and when I do I generally am too busy to have time to explore any of those places!  I'm envious that you will have that chance.  Please keep us posted on what you find out and what your experiences are!

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...