Ever been Gangbanged?

3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I just have a question. Haven't most bottoms been "gang banged"? I thought this was part of the process, but maybe I am wrong.  Most bottoms desire being "gang banged" and that is one of the PLUS sides of being a bottom.  Just my opinion.......

Not me. I think I do a better job when I focus on one at a time.

At least so far

Nope, never been gang banged. My husband fucked me in a sling at a gay camp in front of a group of guys, but then he would not let anyone else have me. Our agreement is that I belong to him, so he has the complete authority over anyone else fucking me.

Okay, he’s our total bread winner and that then allows me to stay home and be his housewife. So I’m happy to give him that control. But by god, I’d love for him to give me to other men as a cum slut. Just have him watch. 

kisses!

I have been many times. Especially in cruising bars and saunas. Not exactly like on the picture but very similar to this. Being on my four and being barebacked, sucking multiple cocks while I was holding others in my hands. 
Or as others wrote previously, laying in the sling and letting everyone to bareback me and sucking cocks. Or just pushing up my ass on a couch and do the same. 
I also was gangbanged in house parties. Once I was the hole fore 11 tops and versas. The fun fact was that only I didn’t need enhancements. It’s needless to say I collected a nice amount of cum 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:12 AM, dudeintown said:

Agree can be rite of passage for no loads refused cumpigs.

it’s the next step above being the darkroom bottom arse up waiting for undecided tops, to being the designated hole for room full of hard and rutting tops focused on sampling each hole.

I consider myself a darkroom bottom and have only experienced true gangbang after travelling across the other side of Australia to both Melbourne and Sydney. Sydney most recent at sauna bench during bears night, great night.

Nud night in Melbourne back in 2019 was great for full night of gangbanging holes. 

I’m at darkroom bottom level now. Hosting and bathhouse scenes. Already tried anonymous GH bottom scenes, but, those weren’t fulfilling enough for what my bimbo brain wanted. Also returning to the barely-dressed anonymous park bottom lifestyle because online hook-ups are so few-and-far-between. I don’t have “the right look”, I guess. 

Yup and is it’s been said, it definitely is a LOT of work. The first time I set up a hotel gangbang, I was so pumped to get filled with many cocks in one night. I was good up until the third top who had a big (like 8.5-9” and rock hard) dick and he wasn’t gentle. He warned me that he’s a rough fucker and I thought I could take him. Needless to say, after enduring the hardest and roughest fuck of my life for the 10 minutes it took him to breed me, my ass gave out. So that was the end of my big gangbang.

The second time, I was a much more experienced bottom. A buddy of mine wanted to whore me out. I told him to choose the guys, I had no say. That turned me on. Well, right before the guys are about to show up, he’s showing me on his phone who is coming. Mostly very hung guys, a couple of them were 10 and 11 inches. I went into a little bit of a panic that it was gonna be like last time. My friend offered me some weed and I smoked a little it. I was relaxed. My hole opened right up and took every cock to completion. No pain, just pure pleasure. Ended the night with 10 loads.

Unfortunately haven’t done it since but I’ve been craving it lately. Maybe one night soon…