Ever been Gangbanged?

Adult theater near me had a "customer appreciate day" a few years back. I started playing with one guy, got naked, and was quickly in the center of 7-8 guys who took turns using me and passing me back and forth. I definitely appreciated those customers!

Once I went to a blackout party at an apartment in Houston. When I arrived pretty much everyone was just sucking each other. Of course the apartment was dark, and I could hardly see. I sucked a couple of dicks but I was there to get fucked. I maneuvered myself so that some unseen guy's cock was at my hole, and he took the hint, and plowed into me quickly. He shot his load in no time, and his cock was quickly replaced by another, who also shot quickly. This continued for an unknown amount of time, till I suddenly became aware that everyone had left. The guy that took me there fucked me hard and fast, adding one last load, then I pulled up my cargoes and we left. In the car he told me that in less than 30 minutes I'd cleared the party out, taking 12 anonymous cocks and loads plus his at the end. For me it was one of the best times I'd ever had, but it ended far too soon. Looking back I could probably have taken on at least a dozen more, and I wish that more had been there. Afterwards he took me out for breakfast on Westheimer in Montrose and we talked about what I'd just done and how much I'd enjoyed it. Unfortunately I left Houston a couple of weeks later, moving to a small town 2 hours away, and that was the last such experience for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah. I've been on both sides of the action.

Currently I'm part of a group of daddies that meets from time to time to gb a guy. When the bottom flakes on us -which happens with some frequency - one of us will hop in the sling or on the bench to take one for the team. Most often, that's me. 6 or 8 loads plus a lot of ATM and cock stroking, it's a nice way to spend an afternoon. The guys are always good about making sure I cum (always a big nut) at the end, which they mix with what's oozing outta my hole and feed to me.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1