Should I fuck him raw?

topdad

Rules are, to a great extent, what relationships are made of. They provide stability and trust, which make the rest possible. Those of us who are in relationships, or at least have some regard for LTRs, understand that. Sorry if a few of you hedonists don't. Would a little honesty, or a little restraint, kill any of you?

i don't think there is really a question whether or not Rubio is fucking or getting other raw dicks. I am pretty sure he is as well, but he is not the one living by some bs rule the other dude is!

The only rule that matters is whether the OP is willing to live up to his promises or not.

I'd agree with you that I personally think it's BS for my partner to insist that I only fuck people outside of the relationship with a condom. That's why I told my current partner that I had two non-negotiable rules up front: the relationship had to be totally open and I had to be free to bareback with whoever I wanted to (and of course he can too). If he hadn't agreed, we wouldn't have gotten together in the first place.

OP didn't make that agreement. He has an open relationship, but he promised that any fucking would be with a condom. He gave his word. It's not the agreement you or I would have made, but he did it.

Now he has an opportunity to see just what kind of a man he is. Is he the kind of man who'll break a promise for the sake of a hot fuck? Or does he have the integrity to stick by his word and/or the courage to approach his partner directly to discuss renegotiating the relationship?

I am totally turned on by men who fuck around bareback. I do it myself, and my favorite guys to have sex with are just as piggy as I am. But if you want to know what is a turn-off in my book besides condoms, it's dishonesty and cowardice. If your word's worth nothing then you're not much of a man in my book.

OP's name is "topdad." There's a hell of a lot more to being a dad than just shoving your cock in a younger guy's ass.

• 9 months later...

Don't let Rubio break up your happy home. Sounds like he wants more than just your load. Take off the condom and you might as well take off your ring (if you wear one). Every time you bareback him, you are potentially bringing a STD home to your bed. EVERY TIME. I doubt your partner is gonna give you a free pass to fuck raw. Sounds like you need to change the rules of your open relationship to no fucking a trick twice. My advice is to drop Rubio entirely if it's not already too late. Shit or get off the pot.