What is your answer when someone asks you why you only BB and are you "clean"?

Bttml00king

I got the "Are you clean"-question once when I was about to shoot my load in his ass. Like there is any man who would say "no" at that point.

Would be a fun answer to give at the moment you shoot your load in his ass 😃. (but that were my thoughts afterwards).

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2023 at 12:11 AM, Devtylor said:

I just got messaged by a guy that just fucked me this morning asking me if I'm clean. I told him yes, but in reality I really don't know lol.

Oh..I don't really like those paranoid types asking after sex. No one can be 100% certain of the status at any time. I have yet to have someone who answers he is "not clean."

I have a feeling that those who ask about being "clean" are the ones who don't get tested regularly. 

• Upvote 1

Of of my regular answers, when someone asks me why I fuck exclusively raw, is "You mean there's some other way to fuck???"  I haven't heard that line about cleanliness in ages ... 

That usually cuts the chatter, and gets down to the fucking.  

Edited by hntnhole

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 6:30 PM, Bttml00king said:

Oh..I don't really like those paranoid types asking after sex. No one can be 100% certain of the status at any time. I have yet to have someone who answers he is "not clean."

I have a feeling that those who ask about being "clean" are the ones who don't get tested regularly. 

Lol that could be so true. But I thought it was kinda funny asking after the fact. 

I used to tell guys that Bareback was my personal preference and when I had my last STD check. Less than 50% of guys still insisted on using a condom but for those who did there was absolutely no guarantee that I was "clean". I always thought it was a silly question. Now that i've got a scorpion tattooed on my ass I don't get asked "Are you clean?" anymore let alone why I bareback....

Isn't what people really want to ask is: 1) when was the last time you were tested for STDs? and 2) how many people have you had unprotected sex with since then? We all know it only takes one encounter to catch something, but still we run the numbers and assess risk that way.

A fuckbud that I've had since 2003 (not a typo) was here a couple of days ago. Right before we were about to fuck, he asks if I have anything and do I have any symptoms. I was caught off guard so I said I was fine, even though I been passing this pussy out a lot since the start of the year. He should have asked this when he texted me to hook up. I would have given a more complete answer because he isn't an anonymous hookup. According to him, he got a STD recently and was spreading it around, even giving it to his long-term partner. I felt bad for him, but if he wants to have his dick in various cunts, then that can happen. It comes with the territory. 

He seeded my cunt like he always does and left.