Working Man asks for money while I'm sucking him

In NOLA this past week. Posted ad on Doublelist. Dude hits me up on my KIK. Says he's looking for someone who can edge him for a few hours. Some back and forth dialog and pics and he's on his way. 

BBC. Thick. Long. Uncut. 9"-9.5"

I get to work. Things going well then he starts using the word "transaction." I stop and look up. "Let's be clear. This is not a transaction. Nor did we discuss one. You hit me up brotha." He starts backpedaling letting me know he was a sex worker but he was just talking about the rest of his evening. Hence the edging. I knew damn well if I asked for the load it was gonna cost. I also knew that much earlier. Have never paid for sex. No need when you're good at what you do. HAHAHA.

Kept edging him. He was touching me sensually. Told me he wanted me to drink from his tap. Drank it with pleasure! Asked me if I liked being videoed. Well yes, but asking me and telling me are two different thing$. I know this game. Telling means free. Asking means next he asks for $$.

I had fun for 2 1/2 hours. When he started looking at his phone way too much I knew he was looking for a paying customer. Rolled off his cock and said we're done.

As he's getting dressed tells me he wouldn't be opposed to me donating to the cause. Told him I don't carry cash when I travel. He mentions no one carries cash any more.

He actually was a super nice guy. And a big dick to boot. 20 mins later I got loaded by another dude. All worked out for me in the end. Hopefully for him too at some point in the night.

So reminder to the sex workers out there........................you hit me up, it's free. And perhaps you should be paying me!

Edited by CumdumpDad

11 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

How old is BBC dude for context?

Sounds as if he's a gig worker using doublelist for clients.

Said he was 40. Probably about right. 

4 minutes ago, BiRedhead said:

Sounds like a very uncomfortable time. Why not just kick him out? 

Why, we were both having a good time. I knew he just wanted to be edged right from the beginning. Just had to get past that one moment. If he wasn't enjoying himself I'm sure he would have left. He just wasn't getting any money. 

1 hour ago, CumdumpDad said:

In NOLA this past week. Posted ad on Doublelist. Dude hits me up on my KIK. Says he's looking for someone who can edge him for a few hours. Some back and forth dialog and pics and he's on his way. 

BBC. Thick. Long. Uncut. 9"-9.5"

I get to work. Things going well then he starts using the word "transaction." I stop and look up. "Let's be clear. This is not a transaction. Nor did we discuss one. You hit me up brotha." He starts backpedaling letting me know he was a sex worker but he was just talking about the rest of his evening. Hence the edging. I knew damn well if I asked for the load it was gonna cost. I also knew that much earlier. Have never paid for sex. No need when you're good at what you do. HAHAHA.

Kept edging him. He was touching me sensually. Told me he wanted me to drink from his tap. Drank it with pleasure! Asked me if I liked being videoed. Well yes, but asking me and telling me are two different thing$. I know this game. Telling means free. Asking means next he asks for $$.

I had fun for 2 1/2 hours. When he started looking at his phone way too much I knew he was looking for a paying customer. Rolled off his cock and said we're done.

As he's getting dressed tells me he wouldn't be opposed to me donating to the cause. Told him I don't carry cash when I travel. He mentions no one carries cash any more.

He actually was a super nice guy. And a big dick to boot. 20 mins later I got loaded by another dude. All worked out for me in the end. Hopefully for him too at some point in the night.

So reminder to the sex workers out there........................you hit me up, it's free. And perhaps you should be paying me!

right on

14 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

tells me he wouldn't be opposed to me donating to the cause.

🙄 And what ‘cause’ would that be? Geez.

The ones who want me to pay for their cock have always been up front about it to the point that I never see them in the room. No, buddy, I’m only ‘generous’ with my ass, but you can have all of that you want.

I’ve never paid and I never will. I perform a public service, free of charge, and men not only come back for more again and again, they contact me asking for it. Thank you, but I don’t need to pay for your cock; all I have to do is lie ass-up and one will find its way in soon enough. If you want to donate to the cause, though, I wouldn’t be opposed…

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Was he very angry that he thought you were a potential 'client' and did not get any $ from you? If he wanted sex for $ why didn't he post an ad or say this when he wrote to you?

8 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

It seems like everybody wants to be a sex worker or is asking for "donations", most likely to support a drug habit.

Yes and "financial dominants". They would shit their pants if they had to go discipline or dominate submissives in person in real life, not online or via apps/testing and getting the other person to cum, not cum, or strip nude and stand in a corner.

1 hour ago, TotalTop said:

Yes and "financial dominants". They would shit their pants if they had to go discipline or dominate submissives in person in real life, not online or via apps/testing and getting the other person to cum, not cum, or strip nude and stand in a corner.

True. Yet why would they, when there are submissives so desperate for someone - anyone - to give them any sort of command that they’re willing to pay money even for it to be done online? They’re just taking advantage of the principle that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Many of these submissives, of course, are actually often just like the Dominants in that they wouldn’t be able to handle submitting to a real Dominant in person, and are only able to indulge their humiliation fantasy by paying for it via the relative safety of an arm’s-length online transaction.

I mean…really…taking a flogging is a hell of a lot cheaper of a way to get into subspace.

ErosWired said...I’ve never paid and I never will. I perform a public service, free of charge, and men not only come back for more again and again, they contact me asking for it. Thank you, but I don’t need to pay for your cock...

My thoughts and experience exactly. I'm not paying some dude to suck his cock. I'll beg him to let me and I'll grovel in thankfulness when he gives me his cum but I'll never pay him. I would be cool with getting paid of course. One thing I would pay for, would be an experience like a bukkake or gokkun with a large group. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Yes and "financial dominants". They would shit their pants if they had to go discipline or dominate submissives in person.

I'm going to have to take umbrage with that statement. I worked in the trade in my younger days. I dont want to get too graphic and violate rules about S3x Work but suffice it to say that fn-dom was some of the easiest and best paid work I ever did. And I wasn't afraid of it. 

Today I find many people only claim that they wish for that kind of interaction but are about as serious as one is before and after he nuts and his post nut clarity / shame kicks in .

14 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Was he very angry that he thought you were a potential 'client' and did not get any $ from you? If he wanted sex for $ why didn't he post an ad or say this when he wrote to you?

He wasn't angry. And like I said earlier he was actually a super nice guy. My intuition knew exactly what he was when he hit me up. And it wasn't the first time I had a working man hit me up. Always with no expectation or conversation other than my throat or my ass.

The KIK conversation never went to money. Nor did he say anything when he arrived. It was about 30 mins into our encounter where he says "so you're familiar with the whole financial transaction thing in The Quarter." And that's when I cut him off immediately. He could have left. He didn't. He was enjoying himself.

But you gotta give him credit for asking for a donation.