London saunas

Valleyboi83

Pleasuredrome is my favourite in the dark room. Always get at least one no questions ask load up my ass. Always guys who want to take mine too. I had to go on the pencillin twice after being at Pleasuredrome. I also seem to have good success in Chariots Streatham.

• 1 month later...

My faves are Sweatbox Soho and Chariots Vauxhall. There are always lots of fit guys happy to bb at Chariots on a Saturday night, many are drunk / on drugs and don't care where they stick their cock. The darkroom and tv rooms are best for group action.

I am 56 but look a little younger in the dark!

I offered my arse up on fuckbench in the dark room of the E15 sauna in Maryland, and got six loads, east and south asian men seem to like to fuck bb - it's quite an asian area. lots of mature/senior guys there, some tops some bottoms. can be a bit quiet at times though. Weekend afternoons seems to offer the best chance.

i went to chariots shoreditch last week and got fucked three times but all with condom, for a long time, and the friction of the latex made me sore despite the request for more lube.

I also went to Buff night at Backstreet on a Wedneday, mixed age range but everyone seemed to be using condoms.

• 1 year later...