coastalbender

On 1/23/2023 at 11:01 AM, coastalbender said:

I've always enjoyed giving car head. I

I suck.

He cums,

I swallow.

I get out.

He drives away.

I  sometimes cream in my pants from the experience.

Right there with you! An Alpha I know here has me in his contact list for this purpose. Once in awhile he'll call me up and tell me to free up a few hours to drive him on errands. As soon as I pick him up and he closes the door his cock comes out ready for me. He expects me to suck his cock whenever we're stopped at a red light. He usually has several errands to do, so there's a lot of red lights and a lot of cock sucking. He'll usually tell me to take his cock all the way down my throat at some point along the way so he can dump his cum directly into my stomach. Even after he cums he has me keep sucking at every red light until errands are done. Thanks for reminding me how much I love this. He hasn't had me drive him for several months so I'm going to send him a message and let him know I'm eager to take him on errands as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I absolutely love hooking up in and around cars/vans. There's plenty of quiet spots to park up near where I live and it's quite common for me to meet a guy on Grindr etc who will pick me up and I'll either start sucking/stroking his cock until he parks up and I start to put in work on his hard cock. During warm summer evenings i love bending over the warm bonnet of a car while I get my ass pounded hard and deep before he flips me over onto my back with my legs over his shoulders as he slams his full length into my tight lubed up hole and reaches down to jerk me off untill I shoot my load onto my chest and face followed by him either cumming while deep inside me or going ass to mouth and feeding me his thick hot load. 

One memorable time I was driven to a cruising spot where he parked rolled down my window and turned on the interior light. Fairly soon I had my first guy walk up and pull out his cock for me to suck dry. By the time he came I had a small group of men watching, wanking and waiting for their turn.

Over the course of 2 hours or so I sucked 7 guys gave 2 handjobs and swallowed all 9 guys cum.  I finished the night off  by getting my ass eaten then fucked by the guy who drove me.

One of the best nights of my life.

We have plenty of cruising lots here. Love pulling my pants down, reclining the seat back, take a huge hit of poppers and have a stranger milk a hot thick creamy load out of me.

4 hours ago, Caged said:

Car head can be fun, but I always feel rushed in that situation.  I like to be somewhere I can take my time to truly bring my feeder as much pleasure as possible. 

Agree totally, though there can be exceptions. For one, sometimes men on the DL don't have a better option. Then some men like just a quick release and then go about their day. Other men may like the thrill of a risky encounter like that (as an avid cocksucker, and exhibitionist I know I do). Basically, I'm happy to give car head to anyone who wants it, and then for men who like a long, slow blowjob and release, someplace more private (for their comfort, not mine) is better.

• 1 month later...