AAWWW That was nice..........CUMDUMP

fisterm8

I got messaged this morning by a cute twinky guy (30 yrs younger than me) asking if he could use me as a cum dump in darkroom/bedroom......at first i thought it was a troll as he was 8 miles away but kept messaging...........then he said he was on his way to come to mine...........so i quickly showered and douched out all within 20-30 mins and squirted lube up my hole.......checked app and it said he was 1 mile away so know he was for real then............told him door was open to walk in and find me on bed ass up and he can dump as many loads up me as he wanted.........he pounded me very hard and got 1st load up me after 5 mins.......i licked his cock clean and gently sucked his balls and cock and after around 10 mins he was ready to go again.......i was pounded hard for about 15 mins and he dumped another load up me,wiped up,zipped up ,said thankyou to me and left.........never seen his face.............we had messaged before this for around 8 weeks but i guess today he was ready and wanted to........will let you know if he comes back again..........ive had both his loads inside me for about 5 hours so far.

• Like 2