Cleaning your hole and aging

hungry_hole

As one ages parts of the body don't work as well and I've noticed this with my digestion, with consequences for the hole cleaning process.

Up to my late 50's my hole was ready to take cock in less than 30 minutes. Guys would contact me because they wanted to stop by for a good bareback sex and I had no problems. But now, in my late 60's I'm noticing that it takes me much longer to clean my hole and sometimes considerably longer. I know other bottoms have problems cleaning up, and some even decided to start topping instead to avoid the hassle.

Anybody else has noticed changes in how your system reacts to douching as you age? Well, there are also now more prescriptions that I take which could also be affecting my digestive system. Anyone with similar issues?

Given how Metamucil and other fiber supplements are marketed to "people of a certain age", I am certain you're not alone. In fact, if you're not already on some sort of fiber supplement, you might consider that, as it tends to aid in cleaning the system out. You might also look at whether your diet has changed over the years - I know that as I approach 60, I'm not eating as well as I did when I was 30 or 40, and that's on my list of things to work on this year.