Roughest bbc ever taken

bubblebottom991

On 1/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

FYI if you object to interracial role play this is not for you...

Got the roughest bbc I've ever had yesterday.  This dude hit me up on sniffies...was about 6'1, lean, 23yo, and said he was hung.  I was cleaned out and looking for dick so I had him come over.  He ended up having one of the longest dicks I've ever encountered...not the thickest but super long and nearly 11 hard...  He gave me some rough deepthroat for a while but when I told him he should start fucking me he got serious for a moment and told me clearly that he fucks rough and that it takes him a while to cum.  Said specifically he likes to go hard on white guys and told me if I wanted to back out he wouldn't be pissed cuz he didn't want to stop midway through.  I almost laughed and said I'd have no problem...which I soon found out was misplaced confidence.  Ended up power fucking me nearly nonstop for a bit over an hour...after about 20 minutes I started to have some trouble taking it, and at nearly 40 it almost became unbearable given how deep he was getting.  At that point I started to nearly fall off the bed but he held me down and proceeded to fuck even harder, which only ended up making me piss the bed.   That was pretty much the only break I got cuz he then ripped off my jock, which was soaked in piss, and shoved it in my mouth to muffle me.  For the next 20 minutes or so I tried my best not to pass out several times till he eventually shot in me.  Ultimately maybe the most intense fuck I've ever had.  One of the first in recent memory where it actually lacked pleasure for me but where I kept going out of a need to please such a young dominant alpha.  Plus the feeling of being rearranged inside, while uncomfortable, gave me an intense satisfaction.  

DFEEC6ED-24EE-4D7C-B17F-70BB3BA8BF1C.jpg

Awesome pic!

I have had a couple of BBC and yes they can be rough but also in a good way.  Its great you managed to hang on and take it all that time.

How long was your hole recovery time.

One I had was wide as hell and I was out of commission for almost two weeks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Awesome pic!

I have had a couple of BBC and yes they can be rough but also in a good way.  Its great you managed to hang on and take it all that time.

How long was your hole recovery time.

One I had was wide as hell and I was out of commission for almost two weeks.

Took several days for my hole to feel back to normal, but I also loved the constant reminder of how rough he was...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2023 at 1:47 PM, alphapoz said:

His name was John, met him at a party. He was a HS teacher at a rival school. We hit it off. Went back to his place and we did a few lines of coke. “Suck my cock while you can still get it in your tiny mouth”. He wasn’t joking. Shortly after sucking on him I wasn’t able to fit him due to girth and length. He gave me the roughest fuck of my life. He had a 12.5” cock and massively thick. He fucked me for several hours. I became his bitch for a while used to share me with another guy who was also hung. Man those were good times. 

Taught you something didn't he? You learned that you're his bitch anytime he wants you to be.  I'd love to have a BBC that would just randomly text me at times asking me am I thirsty? And I drop everything and run to him to quench my thirst 😵

• Like 2

On 1/31/2023 at 1:47 PM, alphapoz said:

His name was John, met him at a party. He was a HS teacher at a rival school. We hit it off. Went back to his place and we did a few lines of coke. “Suck my cock while you can still get it in your tiny mouth”. He wasn’t joking. Shortly after sucking on him I wasn’t able to fit him due to girth and length. He gave me the roughest fuck of my life. He had a 12.5” cock and massively thick. He fucked me for several hours. I became his bitch for a while used to share me with another guy who was also hung. Man those were good times. 

John is such a hot name for a BBC 👅

I was in a hotel outside DFW area with a friend for  whatever played up initially as a birthday  irgy. It turned out to be  me, hum, and  4 if hit friends  all bottoms  exc one gut who was vers but only there to bottom and  get his dick  sucked,  all on Grinder other  spos looking for  tops come play. At one point,  my friend  git a HUGE  BBC gut in his 40s to come over. He was  11+ inches and  THICK   my friend  gave him head after  virtually  unhinging his jaw and git him rock hard  then aimed him at my  ass. Tge guy went from  tip to balks deep  on a single  thrust  and  long stroke for a few  minutes.  Then pulled out and hammer friend and one of his other friends  finish an clean him off orally.  I knew it  hurt at first and  every time he bottomed out, but I didn't  realize until after he was  gone  he'd literally  torne open until  someone saw  blood trickling.   I was  lucky  he just  tore at tge opening and  nothing  internal  do no doctor or ER visit.  But  I couldn't  take a  girthy dick  for  several days afterwards.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bittom72855 said:

I was in a hotel outside DFW area with a friend for  whatever played up initially as a birthday  irgy. It turned out to be  me, hum, and  4 if hit friends  all bottoms  exc one gut who was vers but only there to bottom and  get his dick  sucked,  all on Grinder other  spos looking for  tops come play. At one point,  my friend  git a HUGE  BBC gut in his 40s to come over. He was  11+ inches and  THICK   my friend  gave him head after  virtually  unhinging his jaw and git him rock hard  then aimed him at my  ass. Tge guy went from  tip to balks deep  on a single  thrust  and  long stroke for a few  minutes.  Then pulled out and hammer friend and one of his other friends  finish an clean him off orally.  I knew it  hurt at first and  every time he bottomed out, but I didn't  realize until after he was  gone  he'd literally  torne open until  someone saw  blood trickling.   I was  lucky  he just  tore at tge opening and  nothing  internal  do no doctor or ER visit.  But  I couldn't  take a  girthy dick  for  several days afterwards.  

spill ☑️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

FYI if you object to interracial role play this is not for you...

Got the roughest bbc I've ever had yesterday.  This dude hit me up on sniffies...was about 6'1, lean, 23yo, and said he was hung.  I was cleaned out and looking for dick so I had him come over.  He ended up having one of the longest dicks I've ever encountered...not the thickest but super long and nearly 11 hard...  He gave me some rough deepthroat for a while but when I told him he should start fucking me he got serious for a moment and told me clearly that he fucks rough and that it takes him a while to cum.  Said specifically he likes to go hard on white guys and told me if I wanted to back out he wouldn't be pissed cuz he didn't want to stop midway through.  I almost laughed and said I'd have no problem...which I soon found out was misplaced confidence.  Ended up power fucking me nearly nonstop for a bit over an hour...after about 20 minutes I started to have some trouble taking it, and at nearly 40 it almost became unbearable given how deep he was getting.  At that point I started to nearly fall off the bed but he held me down and proceeded to fuck even harder, which only ended up making me piss the bed.   That was pretty much the only break I got cuz he then ripped off my jock, which was soaked in piss, and shoved it in my mouth to muffle me.  For the next 20 minutes or so I tried my best not to pass out several times till he eventually shot in me.  Ultimately maybe the most intense fuck I've ever had.  One of the first in recent memory where it actually lacked pleasure for me but where I kept going out of a need to please such a young dominant alpha.  Plus the feeling of being rearranged inside, while uncomfortable, gave me an intense satisfaction.  

DFEEC6ED-24EE-4D7C-B17F-70BB3BA8BF1C.jpg

Fuckin hot I’d love to play with him

I get bred regularly by a BBC.  He is maybe 8-9 long but incredibly thick. He’s also pretty aware and considerate that he needs to work me up to taking him balls deep. It the only time I ever do T cause it powers multiple orgasms for him and relaxes my hole so I can enjoy his girth.  The breeding can go on for hours. I love it.