CLAW 2023 ?

billybtm

I'll be there.  Got one of the last King rooms at the host hotel with my bear. We have proposed a class on building an affordable home dungeon.

I hope to lick FelchingPisser's sac and feel how MuscledHorse's canyon ass has evolved over the past year.

I am also going to absolutely not let myself regret not buying the one painting that sings to me at the art show.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, rublthlad said:

Thanks

I also prefer CLAW.  IML is about the contest for many men.  CLAW has a more relaxed atmosphere without the leather contest.  The classes there can be a great break from hook ups.  Every fetish you can think of is likely represented so you can pick up pointers and safety tips. I am pretty sure HorseMarket SF will also be back at CLAW this year.  The bathhouse is closer to the hotel and there is a transportation option in your registration. 

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I also prefer CLAW.  IML is about the contest for many men.  CLAW has a more relaxed atmosphere without the leather contest.  The classes there can be a great break from hook ups.  Every fetish you can think of is likely represented so you can pick up pointers and safety tips. I am pretty sure HorseMarket SF will also be back at CLAW this year.  The bathhouse is closer to the hotel and there is a transportation option in your registration. 

Thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...